7.

Pansy Parkinson

"You are such a bitch." Daphne huffs and Astoria shakes her head. "What? What are you talking about?" I scoff, my hands crossed over my chest. "You weren't asking her for homework. We saw that smile on your face when you talked to her. You can stop acting like you don't like her." She quirks an eyebrow at me.

"Oh shut up. I don't like her." I assure them. They both look at each other then at me. "Whatever you say. I'll be at Theo's." Daphne sighs and walks out. "Pansy, I have to tell you something." Astoria sighs.

"Wait, me first. I would tell Daphne but then she'll be all like 'I told you so 'blah blah'. But I think I might like Lucille. I know, I know, I catch feelings quickly but she's so smart and pretty and-" I rant. A smile involuntarily appears on my face.

"I slept with Draco." Astoria blurts out. My heart drops to my feet and that same smile fades away. "What?" I sit further from her. Was she serious? "Multiple times, while you guys were together, but now you're over him, and you guys broke up, and you like someone new. So, now we can just forget about it." She gives me a soft smile.

"You fucked Draco, while we are still dating? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I whisper-yell and push myself out of my chair. "Pans, come on, you're over him, it's in the past. Besides, it's not like I wanted to." Astoria grabs onto my wrist before I could storm away.

"What? Did he hold his wand up to your neck and make you fuck him? You're my best friend. I trusted you." I scoff, tears filling my eyes. "And multiple times? Fuck you." I rush out of the library, letting my tears stream down my cheeks.

I walk down to the common room and over to Blaise's dorm. "Blaise, open the fuck up!" I eagerly knock on his door until he opens up. "Mate, what the fuck do- holy fuck, what happened to you?" Blaise immediately pulls me into a hug. "Astoria slept with Draco," I mumble into his chest.

"Oh...she told you?" He asks under his breath. "What?" I let go of him. "You knew?" He nods. "And you didn't tell me?" My eyebrows knit together. "We made a promise...all of us."

"You all knew? B, how could you do that to me?" I softly push him away and walk to my dorm. I grab one of my stuffed animals and lock myself in my bathroom. I'm now officially all alone.

I take a look in the mirror. My eyeliner's running, I look like a train wreck. Fuck everyone. Even my best friends lied to me. It's not worth it, feeling like this.

Then, I get a text...from Lucille.

Lucille: "Hey, too cool to talk to me."

Pansy: "Hey, pretty girl."

Lucille: "I have a name."

Pansy: "Well, I like 'pretty girl' better and there's nothing you can do about it."

Lucille: "Fine."

Lucille: "What are you up to, Pans?"

Pansy: "Sitting on my bathroom floor. You?"

Lucille: "I- Why are you sitting on your bathroom floor?"

Pansy: "I don't even know. I know we don't each other very well but would you like to accompany me on my bathroom floor?"

Lucille: "How could I refuse such a delightful offer?"

Pansy: "Brilliant. Dorm 15, Pureblood."

I smile and set my phone down to the side. Merlin, I need to clean myself up. I wipe under my eyes and fix up my hair.

A few minutes go by and a knock comes from my door. I skip out of my bathroom and open the door. There was Lucille holding up a smile and a baggie with beads and string in it.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"Hey, pretty girl." Pansy opens the door with a smirk, making me softly blush but I ignore it. I love it when she calls me 'pretty girl'.

"I brought string so we can make beaded bracelets on your bathroom floor," I say, still keeping my smile. "Beaded bracelets? What are we ten?" She furrows her eyebrows, then shrugs.

"Come on in. Don't worry, you don't have to hide. The Greengrass snakes aren't here." She opens the door wider and I walk in.

"Greengrass snakes? Did you guys get into an argument? If you don't mind me asking."

"No, no, you know, Astoria slept with my boyfriend and all my friends knew about it." She casually says and takes me over to her bathroom.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her, sitting down on the ground. "Not really. You know, I should've figured it out sooner when Draco would come back from who-knows-where, smelling like Coco Channel." She sighs.

"But you're alright, right?" I tilt my head. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, just peachy." She nods. She's lying. Pansy still has some eyeliner under her eyes. I'm assuming it's from crying.

"Last time you said you were 'peachy', you crying because your nudes got leaked, which I haven't seen by the way. Are you sure you're alright?" I sit closer to her.

"I'm not alright...but I barely know you and even some of my closest friends have never seen me cry so there is no way in hell that I'll show you that I am not okay."

"I understand but If you ever want to talk, I'm always here, I can voluntarily be your second choice." I place my hand on her shoulder. She looks at my hand then back up at me.

"What about you? Why do you hurt yourself?" My eyes widen. "Hurt myself? I would never!" I scoff. "Mhm, you're right because you definitely don't throw up everything you eat and by the looks of it, you definitely don't cut your thighs."

My hands cover the scars she was mentioning. "I have my reasons...that I don't-" I get interrupted by the bathroom door swinging open.

"So you're replacing me with her now? You move on quick." Astoria Greengrass crosses her hands over her chest. "Hey, traitor. Yes, yes I am because as far as I know, she hasn't fucked my boyfriend." Pansy snaps at her.

"I-I'm not really into guys," I mutter. "Oh, shut up." Astoria rolls her eyes at me. "Don't talk to her like that. She hasn't done shit to you."

"So now you're defending her because you like her? Real classy." Astoria rolls her eyes and shuts the door, leaving Pansy and I alone.

"Soo...you like me huh?" I mumble with a small smirk. "Yeah," Pansy softly bites her bottom lip and places her hand on my thigh.