16.

Lucille Blaire Evans

And then...

She leans in and our lips meet. I can taste the blood on her lips. Her tongue explores my mouth. "Onyx," I softly pull away from her lips. Onyx's thumb wipes the blood off my bottom lip. "I can treat you so much better, darling." She whispers in my ear. Her hot, minty breath fans against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue, hm?" She smirks, licking her busted lips. She grabs me by my waist, pulling me into another kiss. This time, it's more passionate. Onyx gently nibbles my bottom lip. She reaches for the buttons to my blouse but I stop her. "Wait, wait wait, this is wrong. I can't. You understand right?" I slightly gasp for air.

"Yeah, I understand. But I'm still here If you ever need a friend." She nods, looking down at the ground. "Also, could you not tell Pansy about this? She would absolutely flip." She nods again and I smile. "Let's get to class before we're late."

I spend the rest of the day ignoring Pansy. I don't enjoy ignoring her, I actually can't stop thinking about her, but Onyx didn't deserve that. I close my dorm door after walking in. I sigh, kick off my shoes, and cast a spell to light the candles in my dark room.

I jump once I see Pansy sitting at my window with her legs hanging out. "You scared me." I let out a deep breath with my hand over my chest and step over towards my window. "Isn't that a bit dangerous?" I ask her.

"Uh-oh, you're going to break up with me aren't you? Go ahead, break my heart." Pansy faces away from the sunset. "I'm not going to break up with you. Close the window, you're going to freeze to death." I take her hand and pull her away from the window, closing it behind us.

"You chose her over me, you're just trying to let me down easy." She rolls her eyes. "I didn't choose her, I was helping her because you beat the literal shit out of her like a- like an idiot." I huff, crossing my arms over my chest.

"She called me replaceable and said you'd leave me for her." Pansy tongues her cheek. "You are irreplaceable, Pansy Parkinson." I cup her cheeks and place a kiss on her lips, then a quick one on the cut on her cheekbone. I then slap her across the unharmed cheek. "That was for acting like a dumbass, I'm not going to leave you"

"I deserved that...but I can't say it wasn't hot." Her hand goes over where I had hit her as she smirks. I raise my eyebrows and tilt my head. I press my lips against hers, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She pushes me up against my dresser, her hands traveling my body.

"Do you want to try something new?" She asks in between kisses. "Like what?" I answer. "You'll see. Go lock the door." She demands. I bite my bottom lip and do as I am told. "Door's locked. What now?"

"Good. Now get on that bed." She signals her head over at Onyx's bed. "What? No way, my bed is right next to hers. You've done enough today." I scoff and shake my head no. "I wasn't asking," Pansy whispers, harshly grabbing my throat, giving it a soft squeeze. I give her a submissive nod and get on Onyx's bed.

She reconnects her lips with mine. She kisses down my neck, making me softly moan as she sucks on one of my sweet spots. She lays me down, her body hovering over mine and her lips kissing every inch on my neck, leaving hickeys behind

I help her unbutton my blouse. She tosses it on the floor and kisses my chest after unclipping my bra. Her tongue swirls around my nipple, making me grip onto the sheets under me. Pansy quickly slips off her shirt and tie, also throwing them on the floor.

"Keep your hands there." She says firmly, pinning my wrists above my head. I give her another submissive nod. Pansy slowly starts placing wet kisses down my body. She stops at the beginning of my skirt, taking it off painfully slow. Her kisses continue down my body, reaching another sweet spot. My back arches and my hands move from their wanted spot.

She looks at me with a cold glare. "Do we not know how to listen?" Pansy gives me a sarcastic pout. She reaches over to the ground and grabs both of the ties, using them to tie my hands to the headboards.

"Next time, you learn to follow instructions. Do you understand, you little whore?" She tightens the ties. I nod. "I said, do you understand?" She asks, grabbing my cheeks with her index finger and thumb. "I understand," I mumble.

"Good girl," She smirks and kisses down my stomach and stops at my sweet spot, sucking on it harshly. My nails dig into my palms as she gets closer and closer to the hem of my panties. Pansy slowly slips off my panties. Her kisses teasingly trail along my inner thighs. I let out a small whine, signaling her to continue.

"Aw, are we a needy little baby?" She coos at me. I love it when she degrades me. "Please," I beg as I feel myself grow wetter and wetter. "Are you already begging? That's fucking pathetic." She scoffs. Her hand slides into my panties and her fingers circle my clit. My head snaps back out of pleasure.

"Fuck, Pansy." I moan as she picks up her pace. She cups her free hand over my mouth, but I only moan louder. "Shut the fuck up and take it like the slut you are." She whispers as she leans in closer to my face. A knot of pleasure forms in my stomach. The closer I get to my climax, the faster Pansy's pace gets.

Just as I reach my climax, she pulls her fingers away. "Why'd you stop?" I whine. "Because you only come when I say you can."

She slips off my underwear and traces her tongue down my thighs. Her tongue meets with my clit, making my back arch. My eyes roll back out pleasure as her tongue sucks on my clit. My moans fill the room. "Right- agh- right there." My nails dig deeper into my palms and my toes begin to curl as I feel the same knot forming again.

"Please, can I come?" I fight against my restraints. Pansy looks up at me, lust filling her eyes. She positions her index and middle finger at my entrance and slowly pumps them in and out with me. "Fuuuck," I moan loudly. "Do you want to come, Lucille?" She questions. I nod eagerly.

"Who do you belong to?"

"I'm yours, only yours." I whimper at her fast pace. "Good, come for me, Lucille." She smirks. My legs softly tremble as I release the knot onto her fingers. "Suck," She holds her fingers up to my mouth. I open my mouth and suck on her finger, tasting myself.

"You're my good little slut aren't you?" She says, untying my wrists. "We should really move beds." I slightly laugh, my chest rising and falling. "We really should." She stands up and walks her almost-naked body over to my bed. I do the same.

"We should go over to the Black Lake, look at the stars," I suggest, moving my body closer to hers. "In a few minutes." Pansy covers our bare bodies with a fuzzy blanket I have on my bed and wraps her arm around my waist. I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear and admire her facial features.

Both our heads turn to the door when we hear someone unlocking it. Onyx.

Onyx casually walks in, sitting at her desk. I look back at Pansy who had her eyes narrowed at Onyx. "Am I interrupting something, Lu?" She questions.

"Yes,"

"No," I correct Pansy. "We're just laying down." I keep my eyes on Pansy, gently stroking her cheek. "Alright, I have to catch up on some homework." She says cheerfully with Pansy mocking her. "You're acting like a little kid," I whisper lowly. "Ask her to leave. We're naked." She whispers back.

"Onyx, we're kind of, you know, naked right now. So, can you step out quickly so we can get dressed?" Onyx nods and walks out. "Lock the door." Pansy blurts out. "Pansy, you've got to stop acting like that." I huff, slipping on my pajamas.

"Remember what I told you a few weeks back? I only lie when it's necessary." That sentence actually got me thinking, 'Why would Pansy lie?'