10.

TW // Choking

Pansy Parkinson

"How about I skip taking pictures of bunnies and just go ahead and talk to her? Yep, that sounds better." I nod and get up. "Pansy, babes, you, your anger issues, and your jealous ass will set this castle on fire if you get one sneak peek of the new girl and her together." Blaise sharply inhales, patting my back.

"One, I'm not jealous. Two, I don't have anger issues. And three, I don't care If she hangs out with that trashy skank, I just want to hang out with Lucille." I shamefully mumble that last part. Blaise sarcastically nods and says, "Yet, you're calling the girl you don't know a trashy skank."

"Whatever, I'm going to go find her." I roll my eyes and walk out of my dorm.

-

"Alright, I'll meet back with you in the Great Hall." Lucille smiles at Onyx and continues to walk alone. "Hey, Lucille," I smirk, standing in front of her. "What do you want now?" She folds her arms on top of her chest. "Now, that's not very nice." I click my tongue and pout.

"Is the new girl cool?" I ask her, keeping my smirk on my face. "Yeah, very cool, actually. She offered to make a portrait of me because she thinks I'm gorgeous." She says calmly, stepping closer to me. Jealousy begins to run through my veins.

"Is that so? That is just...lovely. Let me take you out, Lucille, as an apology for being such a prick to you. We can stroll around Hogsmeade." I mutter while looking down at the ground.

"So you'll just buy my forgiveness? Well, isn't that pathetic?" She scoffs. Calm down, Pansy. Put your anger in a box and throw away the box. I take a deep breath. "I am not trying to buy your forgiveness. If it means so much-"

"Well, does seem like it-" I interrupt her by pressing my hand against her throat, softly squeezing the sides, making her softly gasp "Interrupt me one more time and I swear- I'm trying to apologize to you," I whisper, our lips dangerously close

"Oh, fuck." I quickly remove my hand. Why did I just do that? "I'm going to go now." I awkwardly nod and go to walk away. "I can't tell If I still hate you." I stop walking and turn on my heel.

"Maybe, If you just say you like me, we'll move on," I say casually. "Like you? Please, you're rude and arrogant and a narcissist and you took advantage of me." She continues rambling on about what she thought was wrong with me.

On most occasions, I would die just to hear her rant to me but now it was just about how I am "rude". I roll my eyes and crash my lips against hers. Her tense body loosens and her hand moves to my cheek.

"Still hate me now, Lucille?" I pull away with a smirk. "I dunno, you'd have to do that again." She softly bites her bottom lip. Lucille flutters her eyelashes up at me, making butterflies appear in my stomach.

"My, my, Lucille, are we a bit needy?" I click my tongue. She frowns, her arms crossed over her chest, and walks into the Great Hall. I follow her in only to see her sitting with Chuckie Finister from the fucking Rugrats.

My eyes narrow at her but take a deep breath and sit at the Slytherin table. "Hey, Pans," Astoria says shyly. "What do you want?" I take my eyes off Lucille and scoff.

"Come on, I'm sorry, alright?" She rubs my shoulder. "Astoria, you slept with my boyfriend. Just give me space, please." I sigh. "Space? Without you, I'm talking to the fucking wall."

"Finally, you guys are talking again. I cannot spend another minute choosing between you two." Blaise exclaims while sitting next to me.

"I'm not talking to her and you're still on thin ice with me." I give him a warning look. Blaise raises his hand slightly up in surrender. My eyes go back over to the Gryffindor table.

Lucille's laughing with Onyx. How funny could she be? "What's up with her?" Theo asks Blaise. "The Little fucking Mermaid is talking with Lucille and I'm not sure I like it," I answer for him.

"Oh, the new girl? She's smoking hot and she smokes...which is even hotter." Theo smirks. "Hey! I smoke!:..sometimes." I say in a defensive tone. "Yeah, but like you're Pansy. It'd be weird if I found it hot." He shrugs, cutting up his steak.

"So, I have to become Daphne so Lucille will like me? You know, I like my lungs."

"Hey, once you start you can't stop." Daphne jumps into the conversation. "But all insults and jokes aside, I really like her. What should I do?" I mumble.

"I don't fucking know. Girls come to me."

"Flatter her. Give her some flowers or something like that. That's what I'd like." Daphne shrugs. "Flowers? That's corny." I scoff.

"She seems like that kind of girl. You know, that'd like to have sex with you in a romantic setting and have picnics by a lake and get matching jewelry with you." Daphne explains. She seems confident enough, so that's what I'll do.

Dumbledore catches everyone's attention and introduces Onyx. She walks up to a stool that has been set up and takes a seat. The Sorting Hat gets placed on her head and it yells out "Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table cheers along with Lucille. Great, just great.