12.

Pansy Parkinson

"I feel like she's uncomfortable with me or something. We get all 'lusty, lusty' and when I go to take her clothes off, she stops me." I sigh, getting dressed into my pajamas. "Maybe she's just not ready." Daphne shrugs.

"Then why would she lead me on?" I plop down on my bed with another sigh. "Or what If she wants to be the top," Blaise suggests, closing his muggle magazine. "Really?"

"What If she's insecure? I mean, you did say she was confident until it came to taking off her clothes." Astoria mumbles. "Astoria, why would she be insecure? She's drop-dead gorgeous." Blaise scoffs.

"Watch it, bud." I glare at him. Blaise shrugs. "Hey, I'm just saying If she were into dudes, I'd totally ask her out." He mutters under his breath. I scoff and look back at Daphne who also nods her head. "Well, too bad, I don't like sharing." I cross my arms over my chest like an angry child.

"Anyway, just make her feel good about herself, give her a boost of confidence or something like that." Astoria also shrugs. "I'll think about that. You guys better stay out tomorrow tonight."

-

"How'd you sleep?" I ask Lucille. "I slept just lovely. Why? Do I look tired?" She raises her eyebrows at me. "No, you're glowing." My fingers twirl with a piece of her hair.

"Am I interrupting you two?" Snape steps in front of our table. "No, sorry, Professor," Lucille says quickly. She turns her head down and continues to jot down notes. "As I was saying, this will be your first test of the semester. I suggest you all study because I will not be giving out extra credit or re-grading your awful work." He walks around the room.

My fingers trace along her thighs, like a person walking but I keep my eyes on Snape. I 'walk' closer and closer to her inner thighs. She does the same and takes her fingers over my hand. Our fingers dance with each other until we're holding hands. I gently take her hand and bring it up to my lips, placing a small kiss on her knuckles.

"Ms. Parkinson, Ms. Evans, second warning. Don't let the third be detention." He warns us. Once he turns around, I roll my eyes. Lucille giggles and places a quick kiss on my cheek. "With that being said, you're dismissed." Students immediately get up and rush to leave class.

"So, I was thinking, you can come over tonight and spend the night," I suggest as I walk with Lucille through the crowded corridors. "You and me, alone, in your dorm? I don't know, I have to study." She sharply inhales. "Oh, come on," I whine with puppy eyes.

"We can study human anatomy," I whisper in her ear, playing with her tie. A soft pink creeps up on her cheeks. I get in front of her and begin walking backward. "Pansy, studies come first." She becomes more flustered as I slowly unbutton my blouse to show some cleavage.

"Even before me?" I give her a small pout.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"I'm going to be late for class." I look down at the ground. She's absolutely gorgeous and I would just love to rip her clothes off but like I said, studies come first. "Then let me walk you, love." She walks normally and wraps her arm around my waist.

"Button up your shirt," I mutter, receiving a surprised look from Pansy. She does as I ask and gives me a smirk. "What? I'm not very comfortable with you showing them off." I shrug. Pansy stops at the charms classroom. "I'll see you later, alright?" I place a quick kiss on her lips. Just as I pull away, she pulls me closer.

"Don't go just yet," She says in between kisses. "I don't want to get in-"

"Shh," She puts her index finger over my lips, then her lips. Her tongue explores my mouth, putting me in some sort of trance. Her hands hold on to my waist and pull me closer. "Ms. Evans, as soon as you are done smooching with Ms. Parkinson, I'll see you inside." Professor McGonagall says, her arms crossed over her chest and her foot tapping on the ground.