43.

"Bye, Lu, it was great having you." Oliver hugs me and so does Dahlia. They kiss Pansy goodbye and we grab our trunks. But I notice my aunt, standing there waving at someone. "Pans, I'll meet you on the train." I kiss her cheek and walk towards my aunt. "Anna? What are you doing here?" I give her a hug. "I was dropping off Blaise. He spent winter break at the house. He was having some family issues." She smiles.

"Oh," I nod. "Oh?" I quickly smirk, making her gasp. "Lucille Blaire Evans! You dirty-minded girl. I just taught him how to crochet." She smacks my arm. "Are you sure that's all you did?" I raise my eyebrows with a cheeky smile. "You are so grounded when you come back." She scoffs. "Grounded? Did he ground you?" I wink at her. "Like that one song, 'rough sex on the bedroom floor.'" I sing and she smacks my arm again.

"Lucille, get on that train and never come back." She says jokingly and shoos me away. I laugh while skipping away. "Blaise," I sit in his compartment with Pansy. "Lucille," He mocks my tone. "Did you sleep with my aunt?"

"What? No!" He scoffs. "It's okay to admit it. She probably gets lonely. I'm pretty sure she and my uncle haven't gotten intimate in years even on Christmas when they went out." I wave it off. "You've got to admit, her aunt is pretty hot." Pansy snickers. "Pansy! She's my aunt!"

"You were just talking about your aunt's sex life." She rolls her eyes. "Whatever. Did you or did you not sleep with my aunt?" I cross my arms over my chest. "I didn't sleep with your aunt...per se." He mumbles under his breath. "Blaise! You whore!" I whisper-yell. "Bro, she was hinting at me!" He shrugs. "Damn, B, you're into milfs too?" Pansy snorts.

"She was being touchy, okay? She touched my thigh and caressed my hand and shit. And she's fucking hot, mate!" He exclaims in a defensive tone. "With her short shorts and soft hands." He thinks out loud, slightly biting his bottom and adjusting himself in his seat. "Okay, that's enough. I just needed a yes or no." I shake my head, covering my ears.

"Wait, she gave you head?" Pansy grins. "We took turns." I let out a gasp and walk out of the compartment and sit with Luna, who was sitting by herself. "Where's Ginny?" I frown. "Ginny and I unfortunately aren't together anymore. Her family didn't like me very much, they called me 'Looney' too. And Ginny just laughed with them. It really hurt my feelings." She says sadly, looking out the window.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You'll find someone who'll treat you how you need to be treated, I just know it." I give her a soft smile. "Are you and Pansy still together?" She tilts her head. "Yep, so don't get any ideas, Lovegood." Pansy slides the door open and shuts it behind her. "Oh, I would never. Lu and I are friends."

"So was Ginny but she seemed to get upset when I talked to her about it. I don't think that's what friends do." She looks down, biting the inside of her cheeks. "What do you mean?"

"Well, when I told her I was uncomfortable with her family calling me mean names, she told me I was overreacting. I mean, I have everyone at school calling me Looney. I just wanted her family to like me so we can have our fairytale ending." She sighs. "Shit, that's a dick move." Pansy rests her head on my lap.

"Luna, I can always talk to her, sort things out," I suggest, but she shakes her head no. "Some things just aren't meant to be, we shouldn't force them. But I do wish we were still friends, I liked talking to her. She's one of the only people that doesn't steal my shoes and blame it on the nargles."

"Hey, my friends and I never stole your shoes. Mostly because Daphne had a small crush on you at the time." Pansy turns to her. "Ooh! You should talk to her." She suggests, sending her a wink. The rest of the train ride consisted of Luna and I talking about our winter break and Pansy comfortably taking a nap on my thighs. I swear, this woman has a kink for thighs or something.

The train finally stops, waking up Pansy. "Good morning, sunshine." Luna and I giggle at the red mark on her cheek from her arm. She lets out a tired sigh and rests her head back on my thighs. "Come on, you can continue sleeping later." I pat her head. She groans and sits up, rubbing her eyes.

"I'll see you later, Lu." Luna walks out of the compartment. "I like her, she's nice." She sleepily smiles and stands up. "Everyone likes Luna." I shake my head and walk out with her. "Yeah, except the motherfuckers that steal her shoes." Pansy comes up behind me, wrapping her hands around my waist. I drag her out of the train, like a mum dragging their toddler away from a toy they want.

We enter the castle and eat dinner. "I'll see you in like twenty minutes? I need to unpack my things and finish my naps." She places a kiss on my lips. "No, you've gotten enough sleep. Then, you won't go back to sleep until three a.m and you'll go to class tired." I move my hands to my hips. "Fine." She huffs and heads down to the dungeons.

I skip over to my dorm and open the door. "What are you doing here?" I scoff once I see Onyx casually unpacking her things. "This is my dorm." She shrugs, shoving her clothes in her drawers. "Not it's not. Go find somewhere else. Sleep on the common room couches If you have to." I demand.

"All the other dorms are full. Look, Lu, I'm not trying to relive my childhood, I just need a dorm." She tongues her cheek, harshly folding her clothes. "Don't call me Lu, it's Evans to you and...just stay on your side of the room. You sleep and bathe here, everything else, you do in the common room."

"I can put up with that, thanks." She smiles at me. "I'm a good person, nothing personal." I roll my eyes and also unpack my clothes from my trunk. "I saw my dad." Onyx tries to break the silence. "Okay? What does that have to do with me?" I ask her. "I'm just trying to start a conversation. He's in prison and he will be for a long time, murder." She plops down on her bed.

"Listen, we are not friends. You're just staying in my dorm."

"Sorry," She looks down. "I'm done. And you know what? I'm finishing my nap, on your thighs, whether you like it or- what is she doing here?" Pansy bursts through the door and has the same reaction I had when I saw Onyx. "She has nowhere to stay."

"I see. If you even think about laying a finger on her, I will break both of your arms this time." Pansy walks up to Onyx's bed, getting up in her face. Onyx gulps and lifts up her chin. "Pansy, down." I place my hand on her shoulder. "Don't say I didn't warn you." She backs away and takes me over to my bed, doing as she said she would. "Thigh-loving bunny." I play with the ends of her hair.

"Mhm, now shh before I bite your thigh." She warns me, getting more comfortable. "You'll what?" I can't help but scoff. She looks up at me. "You heard me. I'll become a vampire on your ass." She raises her eyebrows. "Let me suck your blood." She says in a 'Count Dracula' accent, crawling closer to me, kissing my neck. "Onyx is literally right next to us," I whisper, cupping her cheeks.

"Don't act like we didn't have sex on her bed. Besides, we can show her what she can't have." She raises her voice. Onyx looks down at her sheets, groans, and walks out. "Look, you scared her away, bunny." I click my tongue. "Good," She smirks, connecting her lips with mine.