Chapter Fifty-Eight

Chapter fifty-eight

"Are you alright?" Aditya yelled after they heard the gunshot. Sahil and Srishti shared a look of confusion, looking the way Reva went.

"Peachy. You didn't tell me we were dealing with a psycho." A voice yelled back, annoyance clear in his tone. Srishti frowned not realising the voice and Sahil shook his head, not really interested in knowing who it was, as long as Reva was out of the picture.

"Oh man, you crazy woman, stop struggling." They heard commotion outside and quickly walked out. "No! Give me my gun." Reva screeched and clawed at the officer.

He hissed as she scratched his face. "What the fuck! Fucking lunatics in my cases every time." He muttered angrily, cuffing her hands.

Aditya sniggered and was shot a dark look by the person. "Stop laughing when the least you could do was thank me." He gritted and Aditya smirked.

"Thank you, officer." It was Srishti and he just shot her a polite smile before glaring at Aditya. Sahil seemed amused at the exchange between the two but said nothing.

"You, I won't leave you. I will kill you." Reva screamed violently and Sahil rolled his eyes. He saw Srishti narrowing her eyes with her jaw clenched. She looked hot and badass considering she was bruised and a little bloody.

Srishti scoffed. "You can't even handle one thing and you will kill me? Keep living in your dreams, bitch." She chuckled as the officer forcefully pushed her inside the jeep.

"Wait, there's one more thing. Where are the papers?" Sahil asked and the officer handed them over to him.

"You didn't check them after I signed them, Reva. Very bad." He faked sympathy and as Reva and everyone else looked on confused, he gave the papers to her and she passed him an annoyed look.

With a smirk, he said, "My bad." He kept them infront of her and she took in the sight.

There, at the bottom of left side, where his signature should've been there, it was written in bold, "DUMB BITCH"

She breathed heavily and glared at him, while he shot her a devious smirk. Before she went on screaming and yelling again, the officer hurriedly sat in the car and drove away.

Srishti turned to Sahil, "What did you write?" She was curious and he passed her the papers. Aditya went beside get and peeped in with concentration.

After reading it, Aditya burst out laughing whereas Srishti chuckled, shaking her head. Sahil only shrugged hiding the smile threatening to break on his lips.

"That was a good one." Aditya praised him, slapping his shoulder and ignoring the irritated look shot his way.

They sat in the car not wanting to stay in that place any longer. As Sahil drove the car, he kept glancing at Srishti who now rested her head on the seat.

"By the way, Aditya you knew the officer?" Srishti questioned remembering the exchange between the two. She kept her eyes closed, too tired to move.

Aditya grumbled something. "Yeah well sort of. His name is Siddharth and I met him at a park." He had never imagined him to be a cop when he asked for police help. It was a surprise for both of them as they met but there was no time to greetings and exchanging pleasantries.