Questions + Facts

Q. Why did I change the names?
A. So, this is a question which has been asked a lot and to answer it ─I wanted to change the names from the middle of the story because honestly these are itv couples and counts as a fanfiction. I wanted to change them in the middle but didn't because there were many fans who would've been disappointed.

Q. How could Sahil not develop feelings for his own wife?
A. Firstly, Sahil had been brought up by his grandfather who himself was a cold, emotionless person, so naturally, he adapted the same personality as his grandfather. So even if he felt something for Srishti, he couldn't really understand or name that feeling. With Srishti and Ayaansh more specifically, he slowly started developing feelings.

Q. Who is Sahil's father really?
A. He is a product of his mother and lover's deeds. In short, an illegitimate child.

Q. So what about the relationship between Abhinav and Sahil?
A. Some relationships are better to be left the way it is. Although Abhinav declared that Sahil is his son, he never came back or initiated to re-establish their relationship so then Sahil didn't need him in his life, just because they met 'by chance'.

Q. How could Sahil only 'like' Srishti by the end of the book?
A. Again, he didn't know what love is or ever experienced it so 'like' is atleast a start.

Q. What happened to Zevah's parents after?
A. Well, after Sahil took over her father's company, he lost all the power he had for threatening his daughter to marry and hence, he was out of the picture.

Q. What are Srishti and Zevah doing or working?
A. They both are looking after the orphanage's affairs. Zevah is no longer working for the Singhania Industries after she got pregnant.

────────

Facts

1. The Billionaire's Baby was going to be a girl at first, but at the end I decided to go for Ayaansh.

2. When Srishti got to know about the game Sahil played (IVF treatment) I was originally planning for a separation track. Maybe for a few days or a month to knock some sense into the arrogant Billionaire but then Ayaansh would've suffered in that so I eradicated that idea.

3. Vishal Saxena was just going to get a cameo, i.e., at Berlin, but then he became the partner-in-crime with Reva, because she didn't have enough brains to execute everything. Needed someone smarter to plan things out, y'know?

4. The kidnapping track wasn't going to be filled with humor honestly, but since Reva is dumb or even dumber (is that even a word?) it fit the track, for me atleast.

────────

I guess that's it for BB. If y'all have any questions, please comment and ask away.

Also, the pdf password is mentioned in chapter two, at the end.