Chapter Eight

Chapter eight

Srishti found herself quite bothered because of the way Sahil Malhotra was behaving. He was appearing more appealing to her and the attraction she felt towards him, only physically though, was worrisome.

Not that it was only because she felt so but the reason was also something else. He was frequently half naked whenever at the mansion. He would come close to her and without even touching her, he would leave her hot and bothered.

She knew she was physically attracted to Sahil Malhotra but she blamed it on the hormones. He was attractive, handsome, every girl's dream but he was rude, insensitive and a jerk.

And she just prayed and hoped that at the end the results would be positive because if not then she will have to comply with his rules.

────────

Zevah stepped out of the orphanage when an expensive car stopped infront of her. She frowned and narrowed her eyes to see who it was.

The door opened and a man stepped out fixing his blazer. The shades on his face screamed attitude and she waited for him to either walk in the opposite direction or towards her.

Finally he turned towards her and she immediately recognised him.

Aditya Singhania.

He was Sahil Malhotra's best friend and also a famous and successful businessman. He was often seen in pictures with Sahil Malhotra.

But right now she hated anyone related to Sahil Malhotra for what he had done to her best friend. She was sure she could not talk to him without a snide remark.

"Excuse me?" She heard him call her just when she turned to leave. Huffing in annoyance she faced him and gave him a glare.

"Woah! That look can kill me." He chuckled on his own line while she gave him a weird look. What is he?

"By the way, I'm Aditya." He smiled and forwarded his hand for a handshake. Zevah looked at his hand and then at him but made no movement to take his hand.

"Okay you don't want to shake hands, fair enough. I just came here to give something to the kids." He smiled looking behind at the orphanage but Zevah came in between and blocked his view.

"We don't accept donations. We don't need anything from you so please leave." She snarled, glaring at him hard. But seems like it didn't affect him because he was looking rather amused.

"Who said I was giving donation? And is this your orphanage? Because as far as I know, this is Srishti's orphanage and I'm her brother in law." He grinned whereas Zevah's glare turned into a scowl.

"For you to form a relationship with her, first there needs to be relation between my friend and your friend, which clearly is missing. So stop trying to get in using that tactic." She retorted and Aditya enjoyed her fiery attitude. It amused as well as entertained him seeing such a personality after so long because he's used to see Sahil's expressionless face and his cold responses.

But here was a new character infront of him and he surely enjoyed her angry face which supposedly made her look like an angry kitten. Her eyes sharpened, nostrils flared and mouth pressed in a thin line.