Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter thirty-four

"How dare you, Sahil Malhotra!" Reva screeched loudly ignoring how the cameras were turned towards her and the flashes never stopped. She was going to turn this game on her side.

"You were the one who proposed me first and then left me saying you got bored of me. I always loved you." She said dramatically walking ahead.

Aditya frowned at her acting and felt like killing the witch.

"This bitch─no witch─no she's a bloody─ah! forget it I'm not spewing nonsense from my mouth for her." He grumbled under his breath and just then his phone rang.

"Zevah?" He frowned seeing the caller id and moved a away from there.

"Aditya, what the hell is going on? What is Sahil doing in a press conference?" She sounded pissed and Aditya pursed his lips. What was he supposed to say?

"Do you even realise Srishti must be watching this as well?" That is when his eyes widened and he cursed for forgetting such an important thing. How could they forget?

"Listen Zevah, just go to the penthouse and stay with her. We'll explain it when it's all over." And then he hung up moving towards where the drama was still unfolding.

"That is a lie!" She screamed and looked ready to kill someone. Sahil looked as calm as ever sitting on his place.

"Ms. Reva, if he is lying then why didn't we spot him in any of your parties? You were always enjoying with someone else." A reporter asked and she balled her fists to control her anger.

"Tell them Reva. Or wait, I'll tell them. She's been planning to seduce me for a long time now, sending me party invitations, visiting my office and trying to find my weakness. But alas, all her plans failed and at the end she resorted to blackmailing. Am I right?" He smirked and she gritted her teeth feeling annoyed. Everything was going wrong, fucking everything.

"This is totally outrageous! What proof you have?" She clenched her jaw and asked him which made him raise his eyebrows.

"I already gave them the proof." He stared straight at her and she did the same.

"That doesn't amount as a proof. For all I know you could've edited that audio and how can you even prove that is my voice or that number is mine?" She questioned and he remained silent which made her smirk.

"Alright let's prove it now." He picked up his phone and dialed the unknown number and for a minute she panicked before she calmed down.

The ring went on but no one answered which made her smirk in victory.

"See? He is only doing all this because he wants to ruin my life. All he wants is revenge and ─" Before her drama could go on any further, the cops entered the place.

"Mr. Sahil Malhotra, we found this phone from Ms. Reva Khurrana's residence and it rang once with your name displaying on it. Is this the same number you received the call from?" The cop questioned showing the phone and Sahil looked at Reva who went white as a sheet.

"I believe so. And Reva you should've been more careful. Which blackmailer doesn't destroy the sim card after they've made the call?" He mocked and she breathed heavily glaring at him.