Chapter Eleven

Chapter eleven

Sahil sat in his office remembering his own words. He had told her to get ready for it but he won't at any cost force her for this because that wasn't his forte. Of course he had his own twisted ways to get the work done but forcing someone didn't sit well with him.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. He allowed the person to enter and Rohit came in with a file in his hands.

"Sir, your signatures are needed on these papers." Rohit informed keeping the file infront of him and stood patiently. Sahil glanced at the papers and read them first before signing and handing over to Rohit.

"Is Reva Khurrana taken care of?" He asked and Rohit fumbled trying to form an answer.

"Sir, she's threatening of a publicity stunt. Didn't give the details but left with a warning and a very much pissed off mood." Rohit kept looking at his boss's face with nervousness.

"Such a nuisance." He sighed shaking his head and dismissed Rohit with his finger to which he sighed in relief and left before he changed his mind.

Sahil Malhotra hated nuisance and Reva Khurrana was turning out to be just that.

────────

Srishti was lying on the couch and watching the television when she heard some commotion from outside. Frowning she sat up and lowered the volume to hear properly and then her eyes widened realising what it was rather who it was.

Jumping off of the couch she ran outside and as expected saw Zevah arguing with the guard. She slapped her forehead and ran towards them.

"How dare you stop me from going inside? And what is this? A president's mansion? Listen I'm telling you let me go inside or else it won't be good for you." Zevah warned the guard who was kinda looking tired of making her stay.

"Zevah," Srishti waved from a little far as she took hurried steps towards them. Both Zevah and the guard sighed in relief but for different reasons.

"Finally. Thank god you're here. Now tell him to let me in." Zevah glared at the guard who ignored her and looked at Srishti.

"Ma'am please ask her to leave. Sir has strictly asked me not to let anyone in except Aditya sir and she isn't understanding." He said helplessly and Zevah fumed more but Srishti came to the poor man's rescue.

"But she isn't anyone. She's my best friend sir, please let her in and I'll inform your boss about it. You won't lose your job." Srishti requested and the guard only looked taken aback as she called him 'sir'. He couldn't believe that someone had called him with respect in his thirty years of service and it was this girl who had just met him for the first time.

"Sir?" Srishti called him and he came out of his trance. Her hopeful eyes were enough for him to smile warmly and nod his head at her.

Srishti gleed happily and pulled Zevah in thanking the guard continuously. As they turned back to leave he called her from behind.

"You don't need to call me sir. Just uncle will do." He said with a smile and Srishti smiled back not before nodding her head.

"And you don't need to call me ma'am. Just Srishti will do." She recited the same thing giggling and running inside with Zevah while the old man just chuckled lightly.