The Mistaken Hero

Oliver's POV

So I am down in the bunker cleaning my bow before I head out on my nightly activities around the city. "So tonight you want to interrogate the super speedy human from Central who is in Star City right now or is according to the news." She says. "Yes Felicity. I don't trust him and especially not in my city. He should have just stayed in Central City. Let the police deal with him." I say. "Alrighty according to this article they go by the Flash. The article says they have been running around mysteriously saving people. They apparently disguise their voice so nobody can figure out who they are." She says. "Why do you keep calling him by they. It is obviously a man." Digg says. "Digg we don't know what this person identifies as. They could be trans or nonbinary. Their pronouns are unknown and we wouldn't want to offend anyone. My pronouns are they/them not she/her. They may have separate pronouns they go by. Like my niece." She says. Digg nods in understanding. 

*Fast Forward to Barry and His team and the others waking up after they were kidnapped by Ollie**

The man starts to come back around last. "What do you want with us." He asks blurring his voice. "Who are you and what are you doing in Star City." I growl out. "Who am I to tell you." He says cockily. A certain cockiness that seems familiar. I brush it off as just maybe I am missing him or something. "Either tell me who you are or I take the masks off of all of you." I say. He rolls his eyes and I walk over and take the masks off of the four others in the room to reveal three people I have seen multiple times. I walk off and pull his mask off hoping to not see what I think it will be. But when I do I come face to face with my boyfriend. "Barry." I say. "Ollie." He says looking and making direct eye contact with me. 

**Fast forward to they are all in the bunker and Barry changed along with Oliver.**

Barry's POV

I changed into a simple pair of black sweats, a grey tank-top, and a black jacket. I glare at Oliver. "So what is going on between you two." Joe asks. "We are dating. I don't know anymore. I don't know if I want to sleep in the same bed as him anymore." I say still giving Oliver a death glare. He takes a step further back. "Right back at you." He says. "Hate me all you want. I had my reason's for not telling you. It isn't the first relationship that went down in flames because of secrets. Need I list them." I say. "I'm confused." Harry says. "I had like seven relationships go to pieces because I or my significant other has kept secrets and when one or the other found out things broke into a million pieces and here we are today explaining why I have trust issues. Welcome to the show of 'Why is Barry Allen so mean and closed off'. I hope you enjoy the show." I say with jazz hands. "I am really becoming concerned for your mental health. But I am also concerned for our humor seeing as all of us except Mr. Queen laughed. Even Ms. Smoak chuckled at it. We were normal until we met you." Caitlin says smiling. "Your very welcome for your broken humor and weird thoughts! But I got amazing friends out of it!" I say. "Speaking of weird thoughts...." I cut her off by starting to sing to the song playing. "Make amends and start anew again! Maybe you'll see! All the wrongs you did to me and start all over, start all over again! Who am I kidding? Now let's not get overzealous here. You've always been a huge piece of shit! If I could kill you I would, but it's frowned upon in all fifty states! Having said that, burn in hell!" I sing along. "You know this song. You just don't seem like the person to know these dark types of songs. You have been really nice so far. Especially to me." Thea says. "I don't just know this song Ms. Queen, I wrote it. It is called Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. It was released with my new album 'Scream'. Along with the songs, Play With Fire, Legends Never Die, Panic Room, Natural, Whatever It Takes, and Light Em' Up. I don't tell anyone unless they can point me out by themselves. I don't like to brag nor am I a very social person. So unless they recognize me then nope I just walk by." I say. "Ok you two why did you not tell each other." Joe asks. "To protect him." Me and Oliver both say at the same time. "Ok Oliver what did you want to protect Barry from." Thea asks Ollie. "Have you seen what we deal with everyday. I didn't really want him involved." Ollie says. "Barry, what is your reason. Oh god he is about to argue." Joe says seeing the look on my face. "Have you seen what I deal with everyday. Ollie you have backup out in the field, people to watch your back. I am the only one who can go out there still. Cisco is still learning how to use his powers, there is no way in hell I would let Joe out there near on of these things, nor Caitlin and Harry. Jesse either. She is still learning how to use her speed and until she gets used to having it I don't want her to be stupid like I was and run out into danger without knowing exactly what I am doing. So I have nobody out there to watch my back. What happens if Cisco can't hack the cameras, what happens when my coms go out and I have nobody telling me where to go or what the fuck I am even supposed to do because I run into my suit and run out there. And for your information I can defend myself against a normal human." I say. 

Felicity's POV

Oh god we are in the middle of a fight between them. "And for your information Ollie, when you took us all we had chased a meta human who ran here so I could make sure everything stays somewhat normal over here then when you step into Central City it is a circus. We were chasing a problem I caused and I would like to catch him before he..." He goes to say something but pauses and scratches the back of his neck. "Let's just say I knew the man in law school and I sort of slept with him at some point. It was consensual and Ollie before you say anything you did sort of sleep with Laurel when with me. Don't look at me like that, You play me dirty I will play you dirtier. I had four men wrapped around my pinky finger by the end of that night and could have slept with them all but only chose one. But back to the point, this man has slept with 91, and 56 women in a matter of 6 months. We would like to catch him before he reproduces and there are meta human children running around. I want to catch him before he..." He gets cut off by a dagger flying by his head which he catches with ease. "You said you could defend yourself from what the kid faces everyday and I used to be one of them so lets see who can win in a fight because the kid couldn't hardly fight me." Slade says walking over to Barry. "Slade stop!" Thea says. All of a sudden the two men start fighting and Barry grabs Slade's arm, twists it, flips him over his back and pushes him and catches all the throwing knives, daggers, and anything thrown at him. "Never threaten my kids again." He growls out at Slade. 

**Fast forward 3 weeks and Oliver and Barry finally made up again.**

So we are all in Oliver and Barry's penthouse which is in Star City actually. "So I always wondered how you got from here to Central City all the damn time when you don't own a car. Well at least not one here." Ollie says. "So guys what made you decide to move in together. And here." I ask. "Well Felicity we have been dating for 6 nearing 7 years. We... Woah now tiny child!" He exclaims when a child runs straight into his legs. Barry is now fixing dinner and we all help of course but he ran us out of the kitchen multiple times. Me, Thea, and Laurel walk in again. I steal a roll from the plate Thea takes a cucumber, and Laurel takes a meatball. "Ollie they are worse than the children! I can actually keep the kids out of the food until dinner is done most of the time!" Barry calls into the living room and Oliver walks in and snorts as I manage to shove a whole roll in my mouth, Laurel managed to shove the whole damn meatball in her mouth and Thea practically swallowed the cucumber whole. "What is wrong with you people. Thea I don't want to know how you like just swallowed a whole damn cucumber without chewing, the other two I have no words for." Oliver says. "Here I have to make more anyways. Just take it." He says scooting us a plate. Later that night we end up all eating and we had a really good night. We all just crashed here.