The Final Hugs

Jeff's POV

I am walking around in my dorm when suddenly Sebastian walks in. "Hey Basher what's up?" I say. "Can I have a hug?" He says. "Odd timing but sure." I say. He hugs onto me tightly. "You okay Bazzy?" I say. He nods. A few moments later he pulls back. "You know blondie. No matter how frustrated I ever get with you. I do love you." He says. I smile a little. Later in the commons room Thad walks in. "Okay I get Sebastian has been trying to be nicer but please tell me I'm not the only one he randomly walked up to today, asked for a hug, and when I gave him one, apologized for being an asshole?" Thad says. "He did me too except he didn't apologize he asked if I knew he loved me. Maybe he is just trying to make himself feel like less of a shitty person by knowing we aren't mad at him." I say. "I don't know. Something is up. Me and him had a fight the other day and normally I'm the one who apologizes. Trust me. The man is to stubborn to. But he came to me last night, apologized, and wanted to cuddle." Hunter says. We all end up discovering he did the same thing to all of us but said different things.

Blaine's POV

I am in my room when Cooper walks in with Sebastian. "He wanted to talk to you." Cooper says. I nod. He walks out and shuts the door. "Can I help you??" I say as he just stares. Then I realize he is staring at the scar over my eye from the surgery. "Come on Sebastian. You can't keep letting that pull you down. That was 2 years ago." I say. He fiddles with his arms. "I owe you the explanation to why I ran that day and didn't stay back. Honestly I wanted to but the Warblers wanted to get out of there. Nick grabbed my shoulder and Thad said let's go and I let them lead me out of there. I snuck out past the curfew at Dalton and set here in the hospital. I honestly wasn't just setting here for you B. I lost my little sister that night. She had been at school that day and she got out of their sight and managed to get out of the gates and got in the road and she was hit by a car. I just lost it after that and I apologize for everything I done to the New Directions and you especially. You didn't deserve that and neither did they." He says. "It's okay Bas." I say. "Can I have a hug?" He asks and I nod. Something is off. but he heads out after he lets go. Cooper walks back in. "He isn't okay." We both say. 

Kurt's POV

As I am in Lima Bean trying to study Sebastian suddenly appears. "Sebastian-" I try to say but he cuts me off. "I'm sorry." He says. "For what? Sebastian if this is about sophomore year honey we put that long behind us. Well most of us did. You got to let this go." I say. "I.. Just here recently things have been rough at home you know. My parents have been arguing and I never feel like they listen to me when I actually tell them that the arguing bothers me. I just want to come talk to you in case one day I do officially snap and go all murderous on myself, I never hated you. You had this perfect life in my eyes that I wanted so bad. But things got better over time. I just want to apologize for it one more time and then it will be behind us for good." He says. I raise an eyebrow at his choice of words. "Sebastian did you relapse?" I say. "God no. If I had, I'm sure you would be one of the first ones to hear dear cousin." He says cockily with a smirk. There is the cousin I grew up with. He gets up and walks off. And the next day during the combined practice we were having Hunter walks in and he has clearly been crying. "Guys. Last night unfortunately Sebastian relapsed and killed himself. By the time they got him to the hospital it was to late." Hunter says and I feel my body go numb.