I Like You To

(POV: The warblers are forced to attend McKinley and the New directions for what they did to Blaine, Sebastian has been cockier then usual, always snapping at everyone besides Ryder. Everyone starts noticing that they're both flirting with each other and get annoyed so they trap them in the choir room. Where they're force to reveal their feelings, and they both reveal them and kiss. Sebastian discovers why he's been having trouble reading, because he's dyslexic. Sebastian/Barry married Ryder. *PS this one-shot idea was sent to me by BassySmythe*)

Jeff's POV

We were told that we have to attend McKinley because of the slushy incident. Yay I guess. We also have to join the New Directions. This is for the rest of this school year. So we are in the choir room and Sebastian has been snapping at everyone and everything. Except Ryder. He is setting in between me and Ryder. The two are flirting. I lean over and whisper in his ear. "Someone has a crush!" and he slaps my arm playfully. "Shut it Jeffrey." He whispers. Ryder snorts. "please tell me you didn't hear any of that." Bas asks. Ryder chuckles. "I heard something about chicken nuggets." He says. "Ok that was not it but that is accurate to the things me and Jeff have talked about and did." Bas says smiling. I giggle. "Sorry guys but we have to do this." I say. We all get up and leave the room and lock the doors. "Ok who has the security footage." I ask. We all run down the hall to an abandoned classroom giggling and Santana pulls up the footage onto the big screen in front. "Why on earth did they lock us in here." Bas says. "Well while we are locked in here with nobody listening I wanted to talk to you. Sebastian for awhile I have really liked you. A lot. You made me happy again. For awhile I hadn't smiled, I hadn't laughed, and now I am and my mother is wanting to praise you with love because she is happy I am smiling again." Ryder says. A chorus of "Aww." ran through the room. Sebastian's face is bright red and he giggles. "Oh my god am I witnessing the Sebastian Smythe, bad boy of Ohio, go into a fit of giggles!" Rachel exclaims. I nod giggling myself. "Jeff is just giggly in general but is both of their nervous habits. how do you think we found out Bas knew the Dean was going to talk to us about important matters." Nick says. We all look back to the video and see Sebastian is still giggly and blushing. "Well Ryder, I like you to. I like you a lot. And as much as I would love to say that my family will be happy to meet the boy who has made me smile as well, you will have to deal with my psycho step-mother who is crazy." Bas says giggling. Ryder kisses him and Sebastian kisses back and the whole room bursts out into cheers. "Now idiots either come and let us out of the room or I will have your necks. Remember who Mr. Schue left in charge of picking songs and doing choreography." Sebastian says looking up at the camera. Santana comes over the coms in the room. "Nope! You will have to get out yourselves!" She says smiling. We all watch as Sebastian picks the locks and opens the door and Ryder is still making him giggle more. All of a sudden they run into the classroom. "Nice try guys. You can never lock me in a room. I figured you guys would have learned that after the commons room incident." Bas says. The New Directions look confused. "He wouldn't open up to any of us so we locked him in there and he hopped off the balcony which was 3 stories high need I remind you." I say.

**Fast Forward 10 years and at the wedding**

As they finish their vows the priest looks at them. They have their hands conjoined. "Sebastian, do you take Ryder as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health to love?" He asks looking at Bas. "I do." Bas says. The priest looks over at Ryder. "Ryder, do you take Ryder as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health to love?" He asks. Ryder smiles looking at Bas. "I do." He says. "I now pronounce you husbands! You may now kiss the groom!" The priest calls out smiling. Ryder kisses Bas and everyone here stands up and bursts into cheers and people walking by the park claps and cheers as well! Someone was recording it as well.