I Needed Them!

(POV: So this will be a one-shot where you are Sebastian's baby sister/brother. You were apart of the New Direction's and they all were being a bitch to you. So you committed. The Warblers were at McKinley when everyone was told. Sebastian has a hard time when told. Oh yeah if you don't know Y/n stands for Your Name say you can pretty much read it with your name if you want to.)

*Will is in his office when Emma runs in*

Emma: Will... It's Y/n.

Will: Are they okay?

Emma: Y/n tried to kill themselves Will. A student found them bloody on the floor in the bathroom....They were rushed to the hospital and they are on life support right now....

Will: Does Sebastian know? Does anybody else know? Does their family know?

Emma: Their parents, The Smythe's, know. From what I heard Sebastian doesn't know. They told me not to tell him until everyone else is told because they don't want him to find out alone.

*At glee meeting in the auditorium. The New Direction's are setting on the chairs while the Warblers are standing on the stage. Will and Emma walk in.*

Will: Everyone something happened with Y/n.... They tried to kill themselves.....

*Everyone get's flashbacks to what they yelled or said to you.*

Rachel: *Flashback: You're just a spoiled brat and your only future is on a pole!*

Quinn: *Flashback: Every time you speak I just want to punch you in the face to make you shut up.*

Kurt: *Flashback: God you're such a slut!*

Puck: *Flashback: *Slushies Them.*

Lauren: *Flashback: Actually you're just a bitch.*

Tina: *Flashback: You have a disgusting attitude!*

*Sebastian's face falls. He let's out a whimper drawing everyone's attention to him.*

Will: Sebastian....

Sebastian: They're alive right. They pulled through right. Please tell me I didn't lose my baby brother/sister!

Will: Unfortunately they passed 2 hours ago.... I'm so sorry you guys. I'm sorry Sebastian.

Sebastian: No no no no no no no no! They were fine this morning when they stopped by Dalton! No! You're lying! They can't be gone! No!!!

*He starts sobbing hysterically and collapses into Hunter's arms who just holds him and falls to the ground with him*

Sebastian: I needed them!!!!!

Sebastian: FUCK!!!

Sebastian: NOOO!!!

Sebastian: FUCK!!!

Sebastian: FUCK!!!!!

*He starts crying harder. Everyone is shook and on edge from this seeing as they never took Sebastian as the person to love someone so much and depend on them. They always saw him pick on you but never realized that it was the way you two goofed off with each other.*

Sebastian: NOOO!!!!!!!!

*Everyone has tears in their eyes. Especially the New Direction's. They realize what they did. At least the ones who were awful to you.*

*You looking down on Sebastian from wherever you're at after you died*

You: I'm so sorry bubs. I'm not coming home. I love you....

Sebastian: