A/N

Hey guys I know this isn't a chapter but I wanted to post something on here, because I feel like this is a free place to rant on and one of the people I am ranting on about is on everything but this app so here we go. I first of wanted to thank you guys for reading this story. I used to just write one or two chapters for fun every now and then but now I am updating as constantly can because I know people enjoy what I write. We are at 1,930 reads on this story and I never expected it to get this many reads. So now that I covered that topic time to rant. So a lot of times I feel worthless some could say. 2020 and now 2021 have been hard. Really, really, really hard. With everything going into lockdown last year I lost contact with a ton of my friends and we just don't really talk anymore. I only talk to 3 of my friends nowadays and you know it hurts. Especially when you have a sister who has a lot of friends. On her birthday this year I wasn't trying to be rude and selfish by crying but it hurt because she had all these friends who she is really close with and almost all of my so called 'friends' were never bothered to even tell me happy birthday, let alone come to my birthday parties. I have only had 2 birthday parties that someone actually came to. But I lost those two friends and only have one more left. She came. I love her to death. Then one of my three closest friends, I am falling apart with. We hardly ever talk to each other anymore and it sucks. It hurts so bad sometimes and I just want to curl up in a ball and cry somedays. In a lot of my one-shots and stories, Barry has family issues. Well I have family issues. I hate almost all of my dads side of the family. They are manipulative, favoring, sick bitches who only care about themselves most of the time. So many times have I wanted to punch them. but I can't. Because one it would be assault, for two I would feel bad even though I hate them, and for three it would start more useless drama in the family and more arguing my dad has to listen to. In these stories I can right it to where there is a happy ending in it ya know. I guess because I can't make the happy endings in my life. And I wanted to say a special thanks to @rossylynch6 and @BassySmythefor their support on all of my stories. Love you guys. Thanks to anyone who actually reads this.