IMPORTANT A/N

Ok so I want to address something on here especially before I upload a one-shot. I here am a person who is for Trump and does not like Biden. I used to hold a little respect for the man but after recent events. So I fully support everyone in their opinions. This ain't about that. I support everyone. But Biden lost my support when he left 13 of our troops in Afghanistan to the Taliban who need I remind you were the ones who were behind 911 and killed so many people. Not only does he now have the blood of our 13 troops on his hands but he left Afghanistan with our planes, missiles, tanks, our black hawks and other helicopters, and the rest of our weapons meaning if they want to attack America again they could and what would we be able to do about it. Certainly not much seeing as they would be using our own weapons against us. But I have had a one-shot that is based off of recent events that has been in my drafts for about 2 weeks seeing as I have been to afraid to post it. I am still editing it. But I wanted to let you all know and sort of explain myself on here. Now I respect everyone's opinions and I hope you all will respect mine. If you don't like this topic then I don't suggest you to read the one-shot. It is called 'Battles And Bitches' which is a name suggestion from my friend. And also if you have a request I am working on them but I am not the best at writing requests but I do try even though it takes me awhile. Sorry for the wait guys.