The Fight

(POV: Barry and Len are having a fight and this is after Savitar and the speed force took a whole lot longer to go unstable but Barry predicted it and was ready to sacrifice himself but Len isn't ready to let go. So when all the teams meet at the Ferris Air hanger Barry owns Barry tells them but Len argues with him about it.)

Sara's POV

As we all set here waiting on Barry to come back we are just chitchatting. He walks over to Cisco and whispers something to him who grabs a tablet. He walks over to Lyla. He whispers something to her which makes her smile. "Good job kid." She says. "All the other cells are stable and still going strong. I think what happened was that one was damaged back when Thawne was still under mind control." Cisco says. Barry nods and walks up in front of us all. "So while we defeated Savitar we have an issue. So this fight isn't over yet. But our other big issue that we got to figure out is what to do with the speed force. If it doesn't have a speedster back in there then it will go unstable. We need a plan to fix this and fast because my estimate is that in two days the speed force will lash out trying to destroy the world. So we need a plan that can go through and work in 2 days." Barry says. There is 5 flashes of lightning. Red, Purple, Blue, Gold, pink, and grey. Thawne stands there. I have my knife drew instantly. "He is good now! Sara lower your knife." Barry orders and I do. I am not pissing him off. I have seen him pissed and I didn't like it. He even scared me shitless. "Thawne why did you bring them back. We sent them back to the future because they weren't safe here." Len says with his cold gun in his hand and it is resting on his shoulder. "We?" Kara asks. "Don't question it." Barry says. Len grins. Oh my god. Len is seriously in love with Barry. I know they told me they were dating but I figured it was a fling. "Well he told us that you were planning your fucking suicide mission! What the hell are you thinking! The last time you went into the speed force you nearly died! need I remind how you found out about us!" The girl with the pink lightning says. "Okay I didn't know where the speed force would spit me out." He says. "Well I mean I could always go back into the speed force for awhile to stabilize it." Jay says. "No! No you will not! You already saved me once!" Barry yells. "Once?" Len asks. "You were off doing god knows what! No I take that back, this is when you died but they brought you back." Barry says. I remember that. "Did I miss Armageddon or something?" Len asks. "Depends." Barry says. We all brainstorm ideas. None of them will work. He is holding something back. I know what his plan is. "Tell them. See if they can convince you not to. I tried a week ago. It did no fucking good. Despite the fact I don't like your idea I cannot change your mind easily." I huff. "There is one more way that will actually work." Barry says. "Why didn't you say this sooner?" Oliver growls. I slap him. "Unlike you Oliver the boy cares about what others opinions are. And he knows nobody will like this idea." I growl. Caitlin places a hand on Barry's back. She knows to. "So like we now know, the speed force needs someone in the speed force prison I created to hold Savitar in. But I am not sending any of you back in. So now Savitar is dead leaving one speedster to go back in and stabilize it. It is the only way I know to fix this situation...." Barry says. It clicks in Len's mind. "No! I know what you are thinking! No!" Len yells. "Are you scolding him like a fucking dog now?" Joe says chuckling. Most of us smile and laugh at it. Then Kara's face falls as does Lena. "No Barry. There has to be another way. You cannot do this. It is wrong and it isn't deserved!" Lena exclaims. Lena, Kara, Cisco, Caitlin, Harry, Thawne, Ray, Felicity, Winn, and Brainy's faces are all in a frown now. They all know what he is trying to do. "Okay geniuses we all aren't that smart. What is his idea?" Mick says. "This idiot is saying the only way to stop it is to give himself up to the speed force." Thawne says. "You are not fucking giving yourself up! What does that leave us! The world to wake up without the Flash! Central City to wake up to a world without their hero since the day you woke up from that coma! Central City to wake up to a world without Barry Allen, the man who saved their lives the night of the accelerator by almost killing himself! For them to wake up to a world without their brother, best friend, cousin, their son! For your parents to wake up without their only child! For them to wake up without their father! For me to wake up without my husband! that would be the end of the world for everyone!" Len yells. "The end of my world would be watching you all die! Only speedsters would survive and would stay in the speed force until they decide to let us out again! It would destroy this planet and I would have to watch every single person I fight to stay with every single day die! Watching my family die! Watching you, my husband, die after I fought tooth and nail to be with you!" Barry yells "Husband?!?!?!?!" Everyone yells. "Screw I'm done here. You can all either get on board with it or I'm doing it alone." He says getting up and running out. Or trying to before the doorway is frozen shut. "I can faze through that Snart. It doesn't stop me." Barry huffs turning around crossing his arms. "Not unless you wanna freeze to death." Len says.

*Fast Forward and Barry ended up going into the speed force and it has been 2 weeks and things are already rough for Len.*

I walk into Len and Barry's penthouse and see Len setting leaned up against the wall with his knees bent up to where they are close to his chest but not hugged to his chest. He is in a t-shirt and sweats. He has tears pouring down from his eyes. The kids went back to the future. "Whatever you want Lance go get it and leave. I don't give to shits anymore." He mutters. "I'm not here for anything other than you Len. Caitlin called and said you had started ignoring anyone and that you ignored them if they came to check on you. Barry would not want you being like this Len." I say walking over and sliding down the wall next to him. Len is not one to show emotion much. But when he does it is either around someone he truly trusts or he is that upset. So him not walking away from me right now is a big improvement. "Scarlet is gone. And I should've been able to stop him. But I wasn't. So now he is suffering through his own kind of hell that it pains me to think about because I know the trauma that boy went through. I know he has had a hell of a hard life. So I don't want to know what the speed force is putting him through. Ever since Captain Cold and the Scarlet Speedster's relationship had got leaked awhile back things weren't nowhere near as bad as they are now. I haven't brought myself to go back out there because every time I do someone always asks well where is their Scarlet Speedster." Len says. He grabs my hand which makes me smile. I notice he has his phone and the lock screen is a picture of Barry in Star Labs grinning like a maniac. "I miss him..." Len says. I wrap my arm around his shoulders and chuckle. "You've grown soft on me Snart." I say making him chuckle. 

*Fast Forward 7 months and Len is at home watching a movie when all of a sudden he appears in a wear house. The Sara appears.*

As the lightning fades I stumble a little not being used to moving at those speeds. I look up to see Len here and he runs and pukes into the bin in the corner. He comes back glaring at the masked figure in front of us. "Really? Funny joke. It's been 7 months since he left to save the world. And you decide to use the suit he couldn't bring himself to ever wear after Zoom. That is a dirty game man." Len grumbles. 

(This is the suit below.)

As the figure pulls off his mask Len's face falls

As the figure pulls off his mask Len's face falls. "It's me Len..." Barry says. He hugs the man who latched onto him tightly. He grins at me and once Len lets go I slap Barry. "Okay in my defense I have only been out for 2 days and I had to gather some things up and do some things!" He exclaims jumping behind Len. "Okay so how did you get out is my question." I say. "Well that is a long story. One for later but I need some help from you two. I chose you two because Sara you almost beat me in a fight. And it is a speedster I need help with. Len you have the cold gun." He says.