A Non-Related Family

Marley's POV

So I get cheated on by my boyfriend with the school slut. How did Sebastian deal with this when this happened to him. I grab my phone and look through my contacts looking for the boys number. I love Sebastian and Hunter to death and I know they will be pissed when they hear what has happened. Hunter is Sebastian's boyfriend. He was always like my brother though and so was Sebastian. "Please pick up.. please pick up." I say as it rings. "Hello." Bas says. "Hey can you and Hunt come pick me up from school today. I don't feel like staying for glee." I say crying. "Of course Marls we will be there soon." He says hanging up. I walk to glee club. "Marley what happened." Jake asks as if nothing happened. Puck shoves him. "Do not talk to her. Marley come over here and set with my and Santana." Puck says. "Thanks Noah." I say. He smiles. A moment later Sebastian and Hunter walk in and I run into Sebastian's arms and cling to him. Everyone is probably so concerned. "Love I need you to tell me what happened and who I need to deck across the face today." Sebastian says. Hunter looks half asleep but is trying to comfort me. "Jake cheated on me with Bree." I mutter. Sebastian pulls me off of him and I cling to Hunter. "Did he wake you up." I ask the boy. He nods. "Alrighty let me start of with one thing. You will never talk to her again. Now if we find out you do talk to her again after this you better hope Hunter shows up. He is the sane one. The one who uses words more often then fists. Then you have me the psycho one who knows how to murder someone and get away with it." Sebastian says to Jake. Oh no. "And what are you gonna do about it meerkat." He says to Bassy. "This!" Sebastian yells as he proceeds to punch Jake across the face. "Now how about that." He says. I grab ahold of Seb's arm and start pulling him with me along with poor Hunter who can barely stand he is so sleepy. "You could have came yourself Bazzy. Hunter can barely stand." I say. "I offered for him to come or stay and he came. I never forced him anywhere. Which if he would actually tell me when he can't sleep I could set up with him and try to help him go to sleep instead of him setting up all night alone." He says. I chuckle at the two. 

(Sorry guys this is so short. I had the idea and it was a little drabble. I thought it was cute.)