Whoops

(POV: Sebastian had a mental breakdown on set and he didn't know they were filming and the actors who were 'fighting' improvised so they didn't have to reshoot the scene and drug him into the fight when he walked in through the door knowing that in the fridge on set was ice cream.)

*Sebastian walks through the door with tears on his face.*

Sebastian: I don't care what two headed llama shit you two have ate to make you spit out bullshit but leave me out of it.

*The two actors glance at each other.*

Emma: Liam how could you do such a thing!

Jaylee: We trusted you!

Emma: We thought you were better than that!

*Sebastian grabs his ice cream and spoon and sets at the counter and he started crying harder.*

Sebastian: I was just trying to mind my own damn business and eat some ice cream!

*The director cuts the scene and starts cackling.*

Director: You were never meant to be in the scene Sebastian nor were they meant to yell at you. I don't even think you had anything to do with this.

Sebastian: Would have been nice to know you were filming a scene. I'm standing beside you, Joy. I know you won't yell at me.

*Joy pats his back.*'

Joy: How did you know there was ice cream in there Sebastian. Liam made a sad and serious scene hilarious.

Sebastian: You all made me put it in there earlier this morning. And I had a mental breakdown and ice cream was the one food we had on set. 

*Fast Forward to a interview they played that scene.*

Interviewer: So what was it like playing Liam in that scene.

Sebastian: Actually that scene when Liam came in was completely unscripted. I had a mental breakdown off scene and when I calmed down I knew there was ice cream in the fridge. So I didn't get told they were shooting the scene and those two started yelling at me. Anything we said after I came in on that scene was improvised.

Interviewer: How did you feel being screamed at when you did nothing to them.

Sebastian: All I could do was cry harder feeling like I fucked something else up.