It Was Not Your Fault But Mine

(POV: Sebastian and hunter get into a fight in the commons room and Hunter goes to leave the room, but when he does Sebastian starts begging and apologizing even though Hunter knows this fight was his and it gets revealed why.)

Sebastian: Fuck you!

Hunter: You know what fuck you to. I'm leaving.

*Sebastian's eyes widen and he clearly thinks he done something wrong.*

Bas: But it was not your fault but mine!

*Hunter turns around confused as to where this is going.*

Bas: And it was your heart on the line!

*Hunter is even more concerned now.*

Bas: I really fucked it up this time!

Bas: Didn't I my dear!

*Bas collapses to the ground sobbing and Thad runs to his side immediately and hugs him.*

Thad: Hey Bas. Easy. Don't worry. He isn't going anywhere. Hunter won't leave you. He isn't like that. Are you hunter?

*Hunter snaps out of his shock and kneels in front of Sebastian lifting his chin and he smiles gently.*

Hunter: I'm not going to leave you Sebastian. Never.

*Sebastian hugs Hunter and pretty much cries himself to sleep. Hunter looks dead ass at Thad.*

Thad: He was in an abusive relationship from the age of 13 to earlier this year. His ex made him beg and apologize for things that he didn't even do or else he would leave. While the rest of us knew you meant you were leaving for air. His natural instinct was to start begging.

*From that day on Hunter always made sure the conflict was resolved.*