Gotta Real Good Feelin' Somthin' Bad About To Happen

(POV: So Sebastian's biological fathers are divorced but each are happy and in a new married relationship and all share a home since they have plenty of space. So one day when they are all out in public and Santana is with them and two kids start picking on their step-father, Jason who married Richard, they know something is about to happen. What happens when their other father, Kaleb, their step-mother, Kaylee, and their other father, Richard, tell them to go for it and the New Directions and Warblers happen to be around.)

*Two kids are picking on Jason.*

Sebastian: how about you shut the fuck up before I beat your asses to a pulp.

Girl: Yeah right! He is just a fat ass gay slut!

*Sebastian instinctively wraps a protective arm around his step-father as did Santana.*

Santana: Listen here bitchlet me and my brother are both armed and not afraid to shoot. So either shut your damn mouth and shut your brother up as well and leave us the fuck alone or there will be consequences.

Boy: Ooh so scary! You two probably don't even know what a gun is.

*They look at their other parents. Richard has a cold ass glare staring at the two kids in front of them as all the other kids don't know what to think. Kaleb is muttering some unpleasant words under his breath while Kaylee is smirking.*

Kaylee: Oh they warned you. Sebastian is a cold hearted bitch and has no remorse but Santana may spare you your life. Get em' kiddos.

Kaleb: Sebastian remember what I told you. In these situation let your emotions take over. Do as I taught.

Richard: I have bail money. Beat their asses. Kids go over to the Warblers.

*The Warblers and New Directions are standing in horror as Sebastian and Santana pull out their guns and start fighting the other two with Santana taking the girl and Sebastian the boy. The kids are standing with them.*

Thad: I gotta real good feeling something bad about to happen.

Kurt: They can carry guns?

Jeff: Yup! They have been given legal license to carry weapons by the ministry!

*Everyone is moved over to the 4 parents. Richard has a very tight grip on Jason and Kaylee is grinning ear to ear seeing as Sebastian is winning the fight between the two other kids because Santana got hurt and is on the ground cradling her leg. Kaleb is filming it and is getting a kick out of it. All of a sudden two sounds of gunshots fire off.*

*Sebastian stumbles back panting his gun tight in his hand. The girls body falls to the ground with a gunshot wound through the head.*

Sebastian: Now you have four fucking seconds to run, apologize and run, or get shot as well. Your choice.

Boy: You won't shoot another one of us!

*Sebastian sighs.*

Sebastian: *Shoots his shoulder and sighs as the boy collapses to the ground* Whoops.

*He goes to point it at the boys head but stops when he hears Santana calls his name.*

Santana: Sebastian he isn't worth it! If it was each of us it would be easier to get us out of a count of murder each but not two on you along with assault and threatening! *She sees the look on his face.*

Santana: How long has your humanity been off for?

Sebastian: Not now! *He pulls the trigger but isn't aiming for his head. *He puts a bullet in each limb.*

Shaylee: Damn my big brother really is going to be the one I go to if I am ever bullied!

Kaleb: I taught the boy well! Kill one as torture and torture the other one with bullets! but don't kill em'!

*3 days later Sebastian is brought back home by a trooper.*

Sebastian: I'm back bitches! humanity and all!

*They all shake their heads and Jason hugs him tightly.*

Jason: You didn't have to do that son.

*Sebastian grins.*

Sebastian: Yes I did and I would gladly do it again.