Savitar

(POV: Barry goes missing on a mission and then a little bit later Savitar shows up. Caitlin pieces together the pieces to the puzzle and realizes who Savitar is. Jesse was Barry's girlfriend and she goes out to talk to him on a mission. She manages to get him to come back to Star Labs. Julian decides to pick a fight with Barry.)

Jesse's POV

We are all in the cortex and right now I could really use Barry. "Okay what I don't get is how is Savitar's speed trace the exact same as Barry's was." Cisco huffs in frustration. "Doppelganger maybe." I say. "No even if it was a doppelganger their traces wouldn't be identical." Cisco says. Caitlin's eyes widen. "How have we been so stupid. Guys they aren't two separate people. Barry is Savitar. Or maybe I should say Sebastian. On a mission when me and Frost were out there and he ran us somewhere else we asked who he was. We thought at that point maybe he did something with Barry. He said Barry Allen was gone for good. And even if we were to find him it would be Sebastian. While yes Barry and Sebastian are two separate people they really aren't. Barry Allen is a persona that is totally different from Sebastian. Sebastian is a jerk and mean. He can be an awful person if he wants to. But he is also sweet if you get to know the real him. Barry Allen is and never was the real Sebastian. The Allen's were never his real parents. He is a Smythe through and through whether he likes to admit it or not. Barry Allen has shielded him from the terrible things he has done as Sebastian Smythe. What if he has pretty much got rid of Barry Allen. His snark and cockiness is all for his protection from getting hurt again. Cisco when he ran in here holding 'Barry' and said 'Look what you did to your precious hero' what if that was a time remnant. With the speed he is going now he can run back in time and create one easily. Before Barry went missing we all were treating him like absolute shit. Except Jesse. What if that was his way of telling us we are the reason Barry Allen was killed off. I mean I'm proud of him for bringing Sebastian back. But Sebastian would never go that far as to what Savitar has done. He has turned off his humanity. He is broken. He is mentally damaged and needed us and we threw shit at him constantly. Especially you Cisco. You were his best friend and he needed you. Now I am not blaming this all on you because we all are to blame. But awhile back Barry came to me every day asking if he could talk to me. I kept telling him I was busy and we would later. I was to stupid to see it was very important. Jesse I have a challenge for you." Caitlin says and I stand up. "What is it." I say. "Follow me." She says. We downstairs to a lab. "Tell me if you see anything off in this room. This was the last place Sebastian was before he went 'missing'." She says. "Well it's completely unorganized which is odd for him. He was always a neat freak. That safe that is open right over there should not be open meaning he was probably in a hurry when doing something because in it he would probably keep something very valuable in it. So it was probably left open on accident. The vials on that rack back there are all completely out of order which happens when he is working on a major project. Meaning he had been working on something for awhile. This file right here was the last case he was working on at the precinct. David had put him on it since Bas always liked cold case files. He normally doesn't ever leave case files just laying around like that and with how disorganized the writing is and the papers being all out of order, I would say he was in a state of panic or was in yet again a hurry. That beaker over there is knocked over and this chemical is used to clean up the dirt and grime off of a piece of evidence or something and these papers on the floor means he probably had an outburst from his ADHD. He couldn't control it. This notebook if anything shows he had a lot of things coming up and this month actually. Wait didn't Savitar say something about seeing us on the 15th." I say looking up to Caitlin who looks shocked. "What." I say smiling. "I didn't think you could get that much from just glancing at his lab. Heck if any of the rest of us could figure that much out. But yes he did say he would see us on the 15th. Which is tomorrow." She says. "Bas wrote down he has a plan to reveal who he is tomorrow." I say. Everyone is dead quiet. After awhile we all come up with the plan that I run to where Bas is hiding and try and talk to him. I don't bother with my suit. I take out my coms when I get there and ditch them because I don't want to spook him. I walk in slowly and he spots me. He isn't in his suit. He hides his face immediately. "I just want to talk Bas." I say. I walk over and stand in front of him. "Leave before I hurt you. I can't control it anymore Jesse..." He whispers. He sounds so broken. "Come home Bastian. We all just want to help you. We will be there for you. We want to make up for our mistakes. We miss you and are worried. Please love. Just come home." I beg. I cup his cheek with my hand. He has burn scars all down his face from the explosion he went missing in when he went 'missing.' He seems to snap back out of whatever trance he has been in the past while and a few tears fall. I wrap my arms around his neck and he starts sobbing into my shoulder. Once he calms down I smile softly at him. "You ready to go back..." I ask. "Yeah. Let's go home." He says smiling making me smile. His humanity is back on. We run back to Star Labs. "Well if it isn't our favorite speedster!" Cisco exclaims. He walks over and hugs him tightly. Bas hugs him back. "I missed you dude." He whispers. Everyone greets him and Julian glares at him. I notice Bas has tears streaming down his face again. "God why are you crying now. You have no reason to cry. And if you use the excuse of being broken I am more broken then you." Julian growls. Bas smiles brokenly. "Funny you're the broken one but I'm the one who needed saving..." He whispers. Dad places a hand on his shoulder. "Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving." He whispers. Dad hugs him. Everyone starts going at Julian. Let's just say he ended up being kicked off the team and being banned from Star Labs.