The One That I Want

*All of the Warblers and New Direction's are at the Smythe's house where there is a family reunion going on. Everyone is begging Hunter and Sebastian to perform a song.*

Richard: Come on, stop being stubborn and perform at least one song.

Sebastian: Fine! We will sing one song! But New Direction's we are stealing Blaine and Kurt and doing this our way.

*Blaine and Kurt smirk knowing exactly what performance is about to go down for them to be needed.*

Blaine: Are you sure you want to perform this. I don't know if you remember half of the dancing we did in this because you were high on pain killers and we had to use you because Andy fell and tore his ACL.

*Hunter snorts and the New Direction's are confused.*

Sebastian: But hey, be thankful for Niff. If it wasn't for those two we would have lost. You and Hunter had went to go finish finalizing everything and switching it back to my name. David and Kurt were getting aggravated because I was confused. 

*The Warblers all go up onto the concrete stair and patio thing in the back yard. Sebastian and Hunter are standing in the front with Jeff beside Bas and Nick beside Hunter. They start making the beat and dancing around as the four start singing. During the performance the New Direction's joined in once they picked up the choreography. They sing You're The One That I Want, the song above. Jeff and Bas sang Marley and Rachel's parts and Nick and Hunter sang Ryder and Finn's parts. (I was to lazy to write out all of the song lyrics.) When they finish everyone cheers.*

Sebastian: See I still have it in me.

Blaine: Of course you do.

Nick: That was fun

Hunter: It was. I am killed out though after today then yesterday.

Jeff: Did you and Bazzy get carried away last night

*Hunter rolls his eyes fondly of the blonde as he stretches and yawns.*

Hunter: If me and Sebastian got carried away last night I don't think Seb would be walking around today.

*Sebastian turns bright red and the others laugh.*

Sebastian: If your killed out you know where my bedroom is. Just know that we will probably be up later. Thad and Wes's parents ditched them both here since school starts back next week and they didn't want to have to come all the way back to Ohio. Your parents are ditching you and your little brother here to.

Hunter: It is nothing new. If you lose me I'll be in your room. Love you.

*Hunter kisses Sebastian's cheek and heads back inside and Sebastian blushes even more and everyone else smiles.*

Jeff: You really love him don't you.

Sebastian: Yeah I do. Now who....

*Sebastian trails off as a white fluffball starts rubbing up against his leg. He picks up the fluffy cat and smiles*

Sebastian: Everyone meet Opal. Hunter's ESA.

Marley: What is an ESA to be exact.

Sebastian: An ESA is an emotional support animal. I have an ESA but he is a husky. He is probably getting fed table scraps by everyone right now. Yep. My aunt is giving him a hotdog.

*All of them chuckle and multiple rounds of Awe's are said as the cat falls asleep with it's head in the crook of Sebastian's neck.*

Blaine: It likes you. A lot.

Sebastian: Yeah. But me and Hunter invested in a Swiffer and vacuum for the dorm this year because both Opal and Jack shed. Me and Hunter both have to be on allergy medicine thanks to the fur.