Stubborn

(POV: So Jeff, Nick, Thad, Trent, Wes, David, Hunter, Blaine, Kurt, and Sebastian share a dorm at Dalton and Bas is 32 weeks along with triplets. At this point he is ready to try and send himself into labor anyway possible but while he is supposed to be on bed rest he is going stir crazy and the dorm is a mess because everyone has been busy and won't let him help. So he catches them all gone one day and starts cleaning. Hunter, Jeff, Blaine, and Kurt get out of class early and walk into the dorm to find Sebastian cleaning.)

Sebastian's POV

I finally managed to catch a time where I actually feel like it and caught everyone out of the dorm so I can clean up the mess. I am going stir crazy. And the babies are kicking my ribs constantly. And you can watch e stomach mover as the shift and kick. Hurts like hell. I get up and start picking up and start with laundry and throwing it all into everyone's respective hampers and everything. You see we all share a dorm room which is like a tiny apartment as some call it. But then again there is 10 of us and they ran out of dorms for us all so gave us this room which has 4 bathrooms and a laundry room. It is on the top floor of the building. All of our beds line the room forming a square around the room and a little space that outlines the door for everyone to walk through. I take the laundry and start the first load. I pretty much live with pigs. Kurt is the only one who actually cleans after himself. Then again he is a neat freak like I am. I start tidying up the rest of the room. After awhile I have the room pretty much clean and the bathrooms all cleaned to. I restocked the min fridges to with our snacks Jeff and Nick stocked up on for us. I got everyone's laundry cleaned and folded and put away or hung up. And I bend down to pick up my charger out of the floor because my phone is dead. "I was curious how long it would take you till you cleaned it. In all honesty I was waiting for you to do it while we were asleep. But this works to." Kurt says smiling he walks over and holds his hand out and I use it to heave myself up. Hunter is giving me this look that is mixed full of questions. "I was going crazy ok." I say. He sighs. "I will let it slide this time but not next. Babe you can't strain yourself. You will send yourself into labor." Hunter says. I glare at him. "That is what I want Clarington." I say. He runs a hand down his face. "Bas hon. How did you do all of this in the 4 hours we were gone. You were asleep when we left." Blaine says. I smile. "Actually I did this all in two because I fell back asleep. And when you not only live in a house of girls and your dads don't have time to clean, then live in a dorm with 9 other boys you tend to know how to clean quickly. If I wasn't 32 weeks along with triplets I probably could have had this all done in 1 hour." I say scooting back on the bed into my little corner on the bed that I pretty much pile all of my stuffed animals in. There is more on the shelf on top of the bed. I grab my laptop. "Hey blondie plug this up will you." I say reaching him my laptop charger. He smiles more. "So you can clean the entire dorm and can't plug up a charger." Kurt says smiling as he sets on his bed. "I won't be able to move tomorrow. Oh fuck you to Karl." I say scrolling through my assignments from my Astrology teacher. "You know I never understood how you are able to call all of the teachers by their first name and not get in trouble. Well Karl let's everyone call him by his first name." Blaine says. "My dads were 13 when they had me and they both went to Dalton. So up to the age of 5 I lived here because my dads both had to retake Junior year. So these teachers here have known me since I was a baby. Then the newer teachers I still new since I was a kid because they are either related or I know them from somewhere else." I say. I grab my phone and call Karl. "Hey Sebastian what's up. Thanks for calling me during my lunch this time." He says and I put him on speaker. "Hey Karl." Everyone says. He chuckles. "Hi boys. I'm disappointed I won't get to see you guys in class this afternoon but you guys can always join the Zoom call for the students who can't make it to class for reasons like Sebastian's situation or other reasons." He says. "Oh I assure you. They will probably all be setting around my this evening. But I wanted to ask. Why do I have 9 extra assignments from you on top of my assignment from yesterday and today. I know I have 2 extra credit assignments but I didn't ask for 9 more and as far as I know I am not in trouble." I ask. "Oh god! Sent that to the wrong student! I'm sorry Sebastian." He says. I sigh in relief. "It's fine. You had me internally panicking though." I say.

*Fast Forward to dinner.**

We are all in the dining room and are all eating. I wince. "Are they kicking your ribs again." Hunt asks. "All day long. I am positive they have at least broke two of them considering on how it hurts to breathe." I say taking a drink of water. Thad snorts. "I figured. I woke up at like 3 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep and you were setting up in bed stringing out multiple colorful strings of words while trying not to wake up Hunter. And that is the story of how we ended up in the commons room at like 3 this morning." Thad says. "Yeah. They kept kicking constantly." I say. "So who agrees on a Harry Potter marathon tonight." Jeff asks. I shrug. "I'm in." I say. Everyone else agrees and we all finish eating and head back to the dorm. Nick Thad, Wes, David and Trent are in shock at how clean the room is. "Who cleaned." Nick says as I take another drink of water to keep from laughing at their shocked expressions. Thad turns to me. He looks me up and down a time or two. "You didn't." He says in a questioning way. I just smile. "Are you wanting to send yourself into labor!" Nick yells. "Why yes I am Duval. Tomorrow is my 33 week mark. I will do anything to have these tiny spawns out of me. They say you are in the clear if you pass that 32 week mark." I say. Hunter pulls me down into his lap. "I don't know who demands attention more. Me or you." I say. Wes snorts. "We all demand attention from everyone in this room." Wes says. "Yeah. Yesterday when Thad was in the dorm with me since he got kicked out of classes for the day he demanded cuddles." I say. Hunter snorts. "I figured. He was asleep on you for an hour after we all got back from class and wouldn't let you move." Hunt says. We all end up forgetting the movies and start playing a board game I found under my bed. "Hey guys I found another." I say reaching under my bed and pulling out MHA monopoly. We end up playing it for awhile and everyone gets competitive.