Running Home To You

(POV: Sebastian is worrying about Hunter going off to war. But their black bond allows them to replay memories in each others mind and he shows Sebastian how evey time he ever left, he always came back.)

Hunter: What has got you so torn up? I have never seen you torn up this bad about me getting deployed out in an emergency.

Sebastian: This isn't like you just getting deployed out Hunter. This is a cold blooded war. What if you don't come back?

Hunter: Hey I'll always come running home to you. always have, always will.

*He starts playing certain memories*

Memory One:

*Little Hunter walking outside of his house.*

His mom: Hunter where are you going?

Hunter: To Sebastian. He was really upset today.

His mom: But Sebastian lives two blocks away Hunter, how about we just go see him tomorrow?

Hunter: No now! I can walk to blocks!

His mom: How about we just call him then?

Hunter: Look we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

*He starts running.*

Memory Two: 

*Sebastian is in the commons room.*

Thad: Cheer up Bas. I'm sure you will see him soon. Don't cry.

Sebastian: Yeah right Thad. I should have known he would be like the rest and just leave me. It has been 2 weeks.

Hunter: *chuckles and walks up behind Bas and wraps his arms around the boy.* I wouldn't be so sure of that baby.

Sebastian: Hunter....*He smiles a little and sniffles and holds tight to Hunter's arm.*

Memory 3: 

*Sebastian is in the kitchen and has been ignoring Hunter all day.*

Hunter: Baby please. I'm leaving tomorrow and I want to actually talk to you tonight.

Sebastian: I can't right now Hunter. I-I....

*As he can't form coherent words hunter turns his head gently so he will look at him but feels awful when he sees the tears pouring down his lovers face.*

Hunter: Bastian. *He pulls the boy into a hug in which the other accepts greatly and he clings to Hunter*

Sebastian: I can't lose you Hunter. Something bad is happening over there for them to call out an emergency demand for not only you to come but thousands of others. Not a request but they demanded you had to come. You just got back home two weeks ago Hunter. I can't lose you. What happens if you don't come home this time....

Hunter: Hey. I'll always come running home to you. Always have. always will.

*8 months later*

Santana: *Someone knocks on the door* I got it Smythe.

*She heads out of the bedroom and goes to grab the door and is shocked to see Hunter there.*

Santana: You weren't supposed to be home for another 3 weeks. How? when? why?

Hunter: They sent me back home early after everything was handled and settled down. And now that their other men and women were up and healed again. And I agreed seeing as I really wanted to come home and I missed him so much.

Santana: You stay down here and I'll go grab him.

*She goes upstairs and grabs Sebastian and brings him down.*

Sebastian: I was warm and cozy and you puled me out of my bed. There better be a good reason for it Lopez.

Hunter: I would hope I am good enough of a reason.

*His head shoots up and he runs into his husbands open arms.*

Hunter: I told you I would come running home to you.

Sebastian: Oh thank god you know how to carry through on promises because I promised myself 8 months ago that I wouldn't let myself worry but that promise went to hell.

*Hunter snorts while Santana is cracking up. He pulls Sebastian away from him making the boy groan.*

Hunter: Would you rather I kiss your neck?

Sebastian: Debatable sometimes but no.

*He kisses Sebastian who happily obliges and smiles.*