Slytherin

(POV: So this is a Harry Potter crossover with the DC and Glee characters and all the Harry Potter characters as well. So one day when in the great hall everyone was eating dinner when some Gryffindor made a snide comment about the Slytherins and when they all look down ashamed when everyone including teachers, except Snape, laugh, Sebastian loses it and stands up on the table.)

*Everyone laughs at the mean comment Ron made towards Slytherin and Snape looks down so do the Slytherins and Sebastian stands up on the table.*

Bas: I am a Slytherin!

Bas: I crave power!

Bas: Fame!

Bas: Glory!

Bas: And I will do what ever it takes to get it!

Bas: No matter who I hurt!

Bas: That's what you expect us to say isn't it!

Harry: yeah it is.

Bas: Well let me let you all in on a little secret!

Bas: We're all broken!

Bas: Behind every mean remark!

Bas: Snide comment!

Bas: Rude glance!

Bas: We are terrified!

Rachel: Of what?

Bas: of being the villain!

Bas: We want to be good but how can we when everyone sees us as snakes!

Bas: Understanding us is hard but being one of us is harder!

Bas: You judge us before you know us!

Bas: *Points to Draco who looks up at him with a few tears in his eyes* But then you see our white haired prince and suddenly you want to be us!

Bas: Being a snake hurts!

Bas: All we can do about it is learn to love the pain!

Bas: Because it never goes away!

Bas: I am a Slytherin!

Bas: I will never be your hero!

Bas: But I am done being your villain!

Bas: How about you all take into consideration the fact that even though over half of us are Death Eaters, it isn't because we want to be evil it is because all we want is to prove ourselves worthy of something!

Bas: We hate being the villains but just like everyone else we deserve some tender loving care from at least our family members! We need the attention from someone!

Bas: So even if it is the Dark Lord giving us the attention we crave and have wanted for so long, then we will take it because that is all we have!

Bas: And think about it, Draco's father is one of the main followers of the Dark Lord! All he ever wanted to do was impress his father! I know how it feels to want to have someone feel proud of you!

Bas: My father is a depressed alcoholic! All I want is his approval as well! Nobody understands the pain! While in most names like Malfoy and Greengrass they are destined to be a Slytherin! But my entire family bloodline one both sides of the family were Gryffindor's! So when my father, Richard Smythe, got Slytherin he was disowned! And you son of a bitch were the reason because of it! *Points to Dumbledore who looks down*

Bas: Not everyone wants to be a Slytherin but is who we are! So you either can learn to treat us nicely and like human beings or suck it up and stop treating us like the villains!

*He stands there before the teachers start clapping. Everyone else from the Slytherin table following their lead. Slowly the Hufflepuff's start clapping one by one then the Ravenclaw's and lastly the Gryffindor's.*