Run

(POV: Barry, Cisco, Caitlin, Singh, Hunter, Eddie, and Joe have been being chased, literally, they have been running through the woods for hours and Barry is the only one still feeling like running and he had lost his speed back. Everyone is asking what keeps him going.)

Caitlin: Ok Barry we are all panting and tired. How are you still going. Your speed is gone so it isn't that.

Cisco: Dude it hurts to move. I won't be able to move tomorrow. 

Singh: I know your in shape kid but how. I never knew you could run for 4 hours straight and still be ready to run more.

Eddie: Oh my legs feel like Jello'.

Joe: Kid you couldn't run this much when you were 11 and didn't have bad back issues and now you barely move from the couch and stay in constant pain from your back and are acting like your running a marathon. 

Hunter: Yeah Bas. I know you have a lot of adrenaline and can go for a long time but this is a long time even for you. What keeps you going.

Bas: So you better run!

**The guys start chasing them again and they are all running.**

Bas: Run fast for your mothers!

Bas: Run fast for your fathers!

Bas: Run for your children!

Bas: And your sisters and brothers!

Bas: Leave all your love and longing behind!

Bas: You can't carry it with you if you want to survive!

*Bas gets his foot caught on something and falls and the guy grabs him but Bas get's loose again and goes to run but the guy catches him.*

Bas: Run idiots run!

*They do and make it to the side of the road and a van comes by and a man pops out*

Hunter: Jack!

Jack: Hey man. Seb called earlier when this first started apparently. Sorry it took so long to get here. Get in and let's go!

Everyone: We can't leave him here!

Jack: There is a reason we are leaving the van door open!

*All of a sudden bas comes running and they can see his figure*

Bas: Shit! Dammit! Fuck it!

*As he finished yelling he comes barrel rolling into the van and slams the door shut panting and he collapses to the ground.*

Bas: Oh you owe me after this Clarington. If it wasn't for you we would have never been in this situation.

Riley: Aren't you glad Jack drove.

Bas: Oh hell yeah. I can barely move let alone drive.

*Riley glances him up and down.*

Hunter: How about dinner and cuddles tonight.

Bas: Oh anytime I can get you to cook I'm down. Can we ship the kids off with Santana.

Hunter: Yes. Definitely. Not that I don't love them but they have drove me up a fucking tree all week.

Bas: Hell I literally climbed a tree to escape a pissed off Nora yesterday. What possessed you to make a deal with someone you never met before.

Hunter: Good question. I was being stupid. Very stupid.

Bas: Yes you were.