I Love You Too...

Hunter's POV

I am in my room thinking about Sebastian. The boy who has taken over my thoughts. Last night I was messaging him and he said I love you. I didn't know how to respond to that so I didn't. Now I feel bad. I hadn't realized me parents had walked in until they set on my bed. "Ah! Jesus Christ! Learn to knock please!" I exclaim. They chuckle. "We did son. Now we know it is your summer break before Junior year and we aren't proud of the Steroids nor you dragging Sebastian into it. But the Dean has offered for you to go back to Dalton. It is up to you if you want to go back or not." My dad says. "I know it doesn't make it any better but Bas did drag himself into that mess." I say. They roll their eyes. "But what we care about is that your better now." My dad says. I snort. "What is so funny Hunter." My sister says walking in. "Oh nothing. Other than the fact I am really glad mom and dad aren't like those strict dickheads Sebastian calls parents." I say. "Ok his mom and dad really are to strict. I mean the boy is top in all of his classes. He is already taking college right now to and is just going to Dalton for extra credit. He is taking what, 6 majors. He is now back as the captain of the Warblers, and the captain of the lacrosse team. Can't they let up on the boy." My sister says. "Exactly. My thoughts exactly. And you forgot that two of his college majors are doctoring and law. He is following his father's and mother's footsteps and is taking over all three family businesses. Can this man do anything more to please his stubborn ass parents. Not that I can think of. I mean he is their only child. At least show that you love him. He already deals with enough without his parents telling him they love him. And his parents should be impressed. He is going to Harvard. But he also got accepted into UK, Yale, Princeton, Duke, and multiple more. But no. Sebastian is Smythe and Smythe's have to be so proper and everything." I say. "So you mean to tell us that the kind boy you brought over for dinner the other evening has done all that and yet his parents aren't proud of him." My mom says. "Yep pretty much sums is up. But if they are proud they need to find a better way to show it." I say. Someone messages me. "Who is Iris West." My sister asks I take my phone. "None of your business Hayley." I say rolling my eyes reading the message. You see I am the only one who knows the full Barry and Sebastian thing. It is a complicated story. She was asking if I had heard from him. I message back telling her I talked to him last night but haven't heard from him today. "Now did you guys need something other than telling me I can go back to Dalton." I ask. "Well your check up is today at 2." Mom says. I chuckle. "I know. I was about to start getting ready... Oh now you guys come in to. Are we having a whole family reunion in my room." I say smiling. "Well we heard you guys talking. We are also hungry. Mom what is for lunch." My brother asks. "We are going to eat lunch at a diner near the hospital after your brothers check up." She says. "So what was it like being the captain of the Warblers." My big brother asks again. "Something I don't think I could ever do again. To much. There is a reason Bas was my co-captain. He had been with them long enough to know how to deal with them." I say. "Now I really do have to take a shower...Hold on let me answer her." I say sighing. They nod and all of them except my sister leaves. "Hey Iris what's up." I say. "I can't get ahold of him Hunter. He won't answer the phone. The last message I got from him was a message confessing what he had done and I haven't heard from him since." She says. "Hey breathe. I am sure he is fine. I will message one of our friends who lives closer to him to go over and check on him ok." I say. "Ok. Just please. Make sure he is ok." She says hanging up. "What was that about." My sister asks. "Nothing. Now I have to go shower. Me, Harley, Hartley, Harry, Nick, and Caleb played a game of lacrosse last night because they didn't think I could play. I forgot to shower. I fell asleep after dinner and woke up at 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep." I say. "So you mean to tell me you have been up since 2 am." She says. "Yep. Why do you think there was coffee downstairs when everyone woke up." I say. I pretty much run her out of my room and go into my bathroom and turn on the shower and strip and get in. Iris has got me concerned. I messaged Blaine and told him to go check on Sebastian. I never got a response but my phone also died. And my charger broke last night to. Last night was a ruff night. After I get out of the shower I get my clothes out from my closet. As I am brushing my teeth my sister comes back in. I roll my eyes. "This came in the mail for you." She says holding a massive box. I raise an eyebrow at the size of the box. "It has multiple letters and packages for you. It also consists of stuff they sent to our house and not Dalton." She says. I point to my bed and that is where she set it. I finish brushing my teeth and go put on my shoes. "Damn. Now I know why girls and boys both fawn over you like you are the chosen one." My sister says. I snort. "So when are you doing to tell mom and dad." She says. Mom and dad had to walk back in at that moment. "Tell mom and dad what." Mom asks. "Now is better than never." Hayley says. "Fine. Mom dad, I'm Bi. I like both men and woman. Happy Hayley." I say. She smiles. "I am very proud." She says. "Son your uncle is gay and has slept with your uncle. We don't care who you like." Dad says. I roll my eyes. I open one of the packages to find a hoodie I did not order. Then I remember next week is Sebastian's birthday. I ordered the hoodie for him. "I didn't know you liked Harry Potter." Hayley says. "Well I like it but the hoodie isn't for me Hayley. It is for a friend." I say. "Ooh is it a boyfriend." She says. "I wish. We both know I am as single as single comes." I say. "Ok that is depressing." She says. "Are you saying something there." I say. "No." She says turning bright red. I snort. "Ok well son we are heading out in a few minutes. So finish getting ready." My dad says smiling. I roll my eyes and go over to my dresser and slip on my bracelet Bas made me. "Ooh did a girlfriend make that for you." Hayley says. "Ok what is it with you and wanting to know what is going on in my love life." I say glaring at her. "Oh there is your father coming out in ya. You always seemed to be more like me but there was times that not only did you look like him but you could tell you were related by the attitude." Mom says. "Ok but dude I have noticed you hardly take that bracelet off. Unless you are showering, playing lacrosse or some other game that may break it, and when your helping mom and dad paint stuff, or fixing the cars." My sister says. "It is something special to me and I don't want to break it. The person who made it for me takes 3 hours to make each bracelet because each bracelet he puts it's own personal details into it. There happy." I say. My brother comes walking in. "This package came for you with the direct instructions to not open until midnight tonight." He says. "Set it on the bed with the rest of the stuff." I say. "Mom do you think we could stop by the store. I need a charging cord." I say. "Yeah sweetie." She says. We head out and stop at the store and I grab a charging cord. After I pay I head back out and get back in the car and plug my phone and plug the cord into a charging port in the back seat. 

(Hunter's Outfit)

**Fast Forward to after they are done with the doctor.**

So my phone just now picked up service and my phone start going crazy as messages are being sent. "Guys the diner isn't that far from here so go on and eat. I think I just lost my appetite." I say reading some of the messages. "Hunter we aren't leaving here without you. The doctor literally just set there and told you that you need to eat more. Skipping lunch won't help." My big brother says. "I-I have to go. Come back after you eat." I say. I ignore them calling after me and I walk up to the front desk. "Umm what room is Sebastian Smythe in." I ask. She smiles comfortingly. "He is in room 342 on the 12th floor." She says. "Do you know what happened." I ask. "He had cut himself all over his body, he had also managed to try and hang himself but him being so weak he didn't have the strength to tie a tight not. Thank god." She whispers. I nod and head up to his room. I knock on the door where his parents are. They are actually showing real human emotion. Wow. Not now Hunter. Now is not a good time. They are crying. "Oh Hunter honey, come on in." His mom says noticing me. I shut the door behind me. "I never thought he would do something like this. I thought he was happy. He is always so happy at dinner when he is home from Dalton. Was it all an act." His dad says. Ok with that I snap. "Look, maybe if you would actually tell him you were proud of him he wouldn't have done this." I snap. They look taken back by me snapping. "What are you talking about. Of course we are proud of him. He is going to Harvard right now." His dad says. "Well you sure have a lousy way of showing it. I cannot tell you how many nights he has came into the dorm thinking I was asleep already and he just lay in bed for hours crying his eyes out. Sebastian isn't one to show emotion unless it is something that truly bothers him. He finally opened opened up a little bit ago and said all he ever did was try and please you guys. He is taking 5 majors so he can take over the family businesses and also have backups in case something goes south. Such as he is working to get his bachelors in Forensic Science. He but he is taking a business course, his law course, and his design course. Those three are just so he can please you guys and take over the family companies. Now I would be lying if I said he wasn't a little excited about becoming a lawyer and becoming a designer like you two did. But what he is concerned about is that if he doesn't that you will hate him. His anxiety is already bad enough with taking 6 courses. I mean he is also dealing with extra credit classes in high school which he is just retaking for more extra credit. HE is nervous that when he does take them over he will ruin it because he won't be able to deal with public speaking. He has two backups just in case something fails. He has mechanical engineering and doctoring lined up just in case. That boy does everything to please you two and all he gets is a nod of the head. He got excepted into Princeton and Harvard, Yale, Duke and so many more colleges. You should be proud. The boy already deals with bullying, self hate, sexual harassment, anxiety, depression. He does not need you two being complete dicks on top of all of that." I snap. They just get up and leave. His father glaring at me as his mother cries harder. Good. Human emotion being shown is a good thing. They need to get it through their minds. I walk over and set by the bed and look at his lifeless body. It is almost as if he is dead. But the steady beeping tells me he isn't. "I love you too...." I whisper gripping his hand. 

Ok this will have a part two. I have no idea where part two will go but we will figure it out. I will be making part two's here soon to my other ones that I left on a cliffhanger. Sorry about that but I got writers block on those and could not think of anything to write to make a part two. If you have any ideas for a one-shot please let me know.