The Best Player

(POV: The NDs go to the Dalton vs McKinley lacrosse game. They see this Dalton player who is really good and they start talking about how good he is. After Dalton wins the game the NDs go to the locker room to say hi. They find out that the player who was so good was Sebastian. *This request was sent to me by rossylynch6.*)

Santana's POV

So today is the lacrosse match against Dalton and the lacrosse team should be nervous. I walk back to the group of boys. I smirk. "Not to worry you boys more about the game but I have watched those Dalton boys play. They have a damn good player but nobody knows who he is. They won Nationals three times already and they plan to again. I heard a Warbler talking about how most of them are seniors and are graduating this year and they want to make their senior year go out with a bang. Watch your backs boys." I say. I turn on my heel and leave. Little do they know, I am secretly routing for the Dalton boys to win. This year pops is out of the hospital so him and dad are able to come watch Bas play and watch how good they are. They have came to all competitions this year for both me and Bas. It's nice. We get ready and the game starts.

Blaine's POV

So we are up on the bleachers watching as the two teams start playing. As the game goes on, one player stands out to us all. "Okay guys he is damn good at this." Mercedes said. "Hell yeah he is." Artie says. I see the number on his back and snort. It took a few minutes to click ok. "Hey you guys. You should totally go to the locker room to meet them after the game." I say. "Good idea Blaine." Tine says. One of our team members face plant when running. I facepalm. "We are screwed." Mercedes says. I nod. 

**Fast Forward to after the game is finished and everyone heads to the locker room where all of the lacrosse boys have changed and everything and are getting ready their stuff ready to head out.*

"Nice job out there boys!" The coach yells holding up the trophy. Everyone bursts into cheers. "Oh look boys looks like we have some visitors. How may I help you fine kids." The man says. "Well if it isn't Blaine Anderson. I can't believe that you didn't join the lacrosse team here." Coach says. "Just figured I may give it a shot later this year. A lot of stuff is going on at home." I say smiling and hugging him. "You know him Blaine?" Rachel asks. "Yeah. I do. Everyone meet Sandler Snit, the coach of the Dalton Academy Lacrosse, track, basketball, softball, and volleyball teams. He has lead the Lacrosse team through Nationals 3 times already. I was on the lacrosse team in Freshman year." I explain. Kurt looks shocked. I chuckle. "I have more skills then singing and sex." I say. His mouth opens and closes a few times. "Well Mr. Snit we would like to say congratulations to winning and we wanted to say hi to number 9." Brittany says. "Ay boys where's Bas!" Sandler calls out. "Hunter took him to one of the vending machines and to the nurse. Something about his blood sugar being to low and his blood pressure had sky rocketed." Jeff says. All of the New Directions eyes are wide and they are probably hoping it isn't Sebastian. All of a sudden Sebastian and Hunter walk in laughing and talking about something. Sebastian looks at the coach. "Sorry for disappearing like that. I was dizzy to the point I couldn't see straight going down there. Hunter threw me over his shoulder and now has claw marks on his shoulder." Bas says. "Well glad to know Hunter has your back. Now these fine young men and women wanted to talk to you after you won us this game." Coach says. I snort at their shocked expressions. "You set them up didn't you killer. I can tell by the look in your eyes you set this up." Bas says. "You'll never know." I say.