Possessive

*Sebastian and Hunter at Sebastian's aunts house for dinner. Hunter says something smart to Sebastian's cousin who bullies Sebastian constantly*

*Instance One*

Bas's Aunt: If your going to talk to my son that way take what is yours and leave.

Hunter: Fine then I will.

*He gets up and throws his bag over his shoulder and picks Sebastian up bridal style and walks out*

*Instance two*

*They are at the high school dance Iris made them come to at the school and Tony is picking on Bas and flirting with him*

Bas: Tony stop. Please. Your making me uncomfortable.

Tony: sweetheart I can-

*Hunter walks up behind Bas and wraps his arm around his waist and is glaring at Tony*

Hunter: He said stop. If he says stop then that means stop.

Tony: And who are you.

Bas: He is my boyfriend Tony. Hunt please don't start a fight over me. You know how the last one ended.

Tony: Oh so the little gay boy has a boyfriend. And what is he gonna do about it.

*Iris walks over glaring at Tony*

Iris: Shut it Woodward. I wouldn't threaten Hunter. Or Barry.

Hunter: For one Woodward, I can do a whole lot more in one punch then you could in 5. For two, I would suggest you leave. I am not afraid to fight you. 

Tony: Yeah right. You just a little baby like your boyfriend is. He will be my little fuck toy by the end of the night.

Hunter: For one, you can insult me all you want but leave him the fuck out of this. For two, he is mine. He is not a fuck toy. He is not yours. He is mine and mine only. Touch him I will kill you.

*Tony storms off*