The Family Reunion

(POV: Jeff and Sebastian have a fight the night before Sebastian's family reunion. It was about the slushy incident. Well Sebastian doesn't expect Jeff to show up the next day to the reunion he agreed to go to. Well Jeff has other ideas.....)

Sebastian's POV

I walk down the stairs after waking up from the whirlwind roller coaster between me and Jeff last night. Since his family had a fight with him he had been staying with us. Last night he stormed out. I have no idea where he went. He won't answer any calls or texts I have sent him. Yesterday was the first day of summer break to. So he isn't at Dalton. "Sebastian you look like a train ran you over. What happened." Mom asks. You see I'm special. Well different. I'm special to. In certain ways. My mom and dad divorced when I was little and my dad is bisexual and my mother is pansexual. The both found a significant other that I really like. So now I have to moms and two dads. So four very overprotective parents. "You were all asleep. Well Pops wasn't. He overheard the whole damn thing. But me and Jeff had a massive fight last night of something that happened and he was pissed last night. He stormed out and I was up all night trying to find where he went last night. Calling friends. Called the Dean. His parents said he wasn't allowed back in their house yet. None of the Warblers or New Directions have seen him or heard from him. God knows where the boy went." I say hitting my head on the wall. We are all in the kitchen. "Ok do me a favor and feed Natalia please Bas." Dad says and I go grab the baby from her highchair and fix her bottle. My parents are all giving me questioning looks. "What. Who do you think all of 'YOUR' children come to when they need to do things. I learnt how to not only do things one handedly but also multitask. I helped out when the divorce was going through, I cleaned the house top to bottom once a week. Pretty much raised all the kids for 2 years. I know how to do some shit. At least I know if I ever decide to have children I can balance children." I say giving her the bottle which she takes. I help her hold it but she bites me when my hand slips. "Son of a bitch...." I mutter. Dad snorts. "So are you excited about the family reunion today." Mimi asks. "No not really. Seeing Jessica, yes. I miss the little squirt. It was traumatizing to have to help deliver her when me and aunt Kas got stuck in a storm on the side of the road when she was going to the hospital to get the contractions checked out and she told me to call 911 and help deliver the baby." I say shuddering at the memory. "You were stuck in the hospital with me when she was born." Dad says. "Yeah. You were so high on meds. It was comical. I was panicking because you kept saying you saw grandma in the room and grandma is alive. She wasn't there and I know you can see spirits. I couldn't get ahold of anyone. I thought she died." I say. "Yeah when you finally got ahold of me you started sobbing asking if your Grams was dead. I was so confused and concerned." Pops says. I chuckle. I finish feeding her and burp her and put her back in the high chair. "Ok I am going to go upstairs and go get ready. At least I will look half decent today." I say. They nod. I go upstairs and take a burning hot shower and get ready. I put on sweats and a t-shirt until I decide on what to wear. I walk downstairs. "Ok you guys never specified what kind of reunion this is. Is it a fancy one or more laid back one. I need to know so I know how to dress. Fancy or more laid back?" I ask. "Fancy. It was what more people voted on. Sorry Bas." Pops says. I nod and run back upstairs. I have narrowed it down between a red suit and black suit. I come downstairs and dad snorts. "Which do you think." I say. "I don't know. You will look handsome in anything you wear." Mimi says. I look at mom. "Black/ The red makes you look like a bitch." She says. I nod and run upstairs and change into the black suit and go gel my hair back some, put on the chain Jeff got me for my birthday last year. I put on my grandfathers watch and put on the shoes. I come back downstairs and my sisters start whistling and my brothers chuckle and clap. "They do have a point Bas. You sure know how to clean up nice. You took after your father." Mom says. I snort. "You still have your grandfathers watch." Pops asks smiling. "Of course. I only take it off on certain occasions it may get damaged." I say. "Ohh are you saying you have had a little fun with Jeff before." Santana says. I glare at her. "I'm taking that as a yes! Stacey you owe me 5 bucks!" She exclaims. Stacey huffs but hands over the 5 bucks. I chuckle. Later everyone is ready and the butlers and caterers arrive and are ready and family starts coming in. I am talking to Skylar awhile later on the steps and he smiles. "Ooh someone came back for you." He says standing up and walking away. I turn around and see Jeff. He spots me and walks over and sets beside me. "Sorry I was late. My mom's car broke down and mine is in the shop. She is talking with your parents. We called an Taxi." He says. "You came...." I mutter. "Of course I came Bastian. Just because I was mad doesn't mean I will stay mad. And I would never let you face your psychotic family alone. I love you. And I'm sorry for yelling at you." He says taking my hand. I smile. "Don't worry about it. You had me worried though when you wouldn't answer your phone." I say. Santana runs over and reaches Jeff his phone. "It turned back on." She says smiling. He takes it and scrolls through notifications. "Damn you did really worry. I dropped my phone in water and it wouldn't come back on." He says. I chuckle.