Part 2

Next day

Ashi was on her phone and looked a little upset.
Tanzeel: Ashima kya hua? Is there something bothering you?
Ashi showed her phone to everyone  and everyone were kinda upset with what they just saw.
It was fight between the fanpages. To be precise Unnati was getting a lot of backslash from other damnfam fanpages specifically Ashi and Aashna Fanpages. Seeing all such negative comments about their bestfriend broke both Aashna's and Ashi's heart. They were both upset and hurt and helpless at the same time because Unnati always gets hate and negativity from everyone and yet she is always smiling.
Aashna: Unns we're really sorry for all such things happening.
Ashi: Yes Noni, I wish I could just stop all these trollers all at once.
Unnati: Guys relax. You know na these things don't bother me much. What matters to me is that you'all being my side always.
Sanket: But bura toh lagta haina? Hamesha Unnati hi kyu yaar?
Addy: I agree. People don't get what she means to us and how much it affects each one of us when she gets humiliated because of no reason.
Ashi: And that too by your own fans.
Manav was just quite because he didn't know what to do. He was angry yet upset and most importantly he was worried about Unnati because he knew that such negativity affects her mental health badly and the main reason of concern for him was Unnati suffering all this silently without letting anyone know.
Tanzeel: Unns tell me honestly? Is this affecting you?
Unnati was quite at first and after seeing her friends so concerned about her she was very overwhelmed.
Unnati: No ya Tanzu. They are your fans and it's absolutely okay if they don't like me or something. They support my babies and that is what matters to me because all I want is success and happiness for all of you.
Hearing such words, everybody got emotional because they knew they've got the best friends in the world.
Unnati: Ab sab itna bi emotional mt ho guys. We need to start preparing for our DMFA Awards.
Rishu: Guys we should add one more category.
Tanzu: Kaunsi?
Rishu: Fav Jodi guys
Manav: We can do that.
Ashi: Aap toh bologe hi. Afterall Unnav is on fire these days.
Sanku: Haan bhai Ashi sahi keh rahi hai. Aapke fans bahot excited hai aap dono ko officially ek saath dekhne ke liye.
Unnati: Chup reh Sanku. Hum sirf friends hai.
Tanzu: Haan "Just Friends"
Sanku: Fans bi smjh chuke hai aapke "Just Friends" ka matlab.
Unnati gave deadly stare to both of them. Manav was blushing and tried to change the topic.