Part 9

Manav murmured: Koi hamein chaen se rehne kyu nhi deta? Unns laughed and went into the kitchen while Manav opened the door.

It was Rishu at the door.

(Oh no Rishu! Very wrong timingggggg😂😂)

Manav while annoyed: Kya hua Rishu?

Rishu: I forgot my mask. I hope I didn't disturb you two.

Manav: Y...

Unnati while coming out of the kitchen: Nhi nhi Rishu ofcourse you didn't. 

Rishu took his mask and went.

Manav turned around towards Unnati and started moving towards her while she was moving back. It was like he was taking a step forward and while Unnati taking a step backward.
Soon there left no distance between her and the wall and Manav being in front of her. She could feel his breaths over her face. He grabbed her by her waist and went near her ear and said

Manav: Ab yaad aaya kya challenge tha?

Unns had chills down her spine. She froze for some seconds and didn't know how to react.

Unns POV: I don't know why my heart is beating so fast like it would just come out of my chest. Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach when I am with him?

Manav: I guess you got lost in my arms.

Unns in her head: That I literally did

Unns: I still don't remember anything of that sort Manav.

Manav: Acha ji. He went more closer. His lips were just about to touch her lips when his phone rang and taking advantage of that situation Unnati freed herself from his arms and gave him a teasing look. Manav smiled at her cuteness.

Manav: Koi nahi unsu. Abhi ke liye chodh deta hun. Vaise bi abhi 24 hours hai mere pass. Wait and watch baby.

Unns in her head: Did he just call me baby? Am I dreaming? Oh god what is happening to me?

Manav: Yes I did call you baby.

Unnati in her mind: How did he know about what I was thinking? Is he some kind of antaryami?

Manav: Ab yeh soch rhi hogi ki mujhe ye bhi kaise pta. I know you inside out Unsu. I already know what is happening inside your head.

Unnati: Haan Haan. Tu toh bahot smart hai.

Manav: Bahot jaldi jaan gyi tu mujhe.

Unnati after realizing: Achaaaaa. Ab mujhe samajh aaya. Ye sab tired hone ka drama tha na?

Manav: Yes baby. How could I leave this wonderful opportunity.

Unnati: Manav you deserve 10000 slaps.

Manav takes his face forward and says "Ye le maar le"

She leaned forward and as he thought that she is about to slap him, he closed his eyes. Seeing this Unnati smiled and kissed him on the cheek leaving him all shocked. He froze for some milliseconds and when he got back into his senses, Unnati pushed him and went inside Arsh's room and locked it from inside.

Manav while being locked out: You can't do this to me Unsu.

Unnati: Ofcourse I can.

Manav: Unsu acha chal darwaza khol. Let's have dinner.

Unnati: Tujhe mai pagal dikhti hun? I know your tactics Manav.

Manav: Pagal nhi Baandri.

Unnati: Haww. Ab nhi kholne vaali.

Manav: Unsu yaar khol na darwaza. Khaana thanda hogya hai aur mujhe bahot bhuk lagi hai.

Unnati: Bhuk mujhe bhi lagi hai but I know tu darwaza kyu khulvana chahta hai.

Manav: Aaja na bahar tune din se kuch nhi khaya.

Unnati realised ki Manav ne bhi kuch nhi khaya: Tune kaunsa khaya hai.
She opened the door and they sat down and had their dinner.

After having their dinner Unnati decided to leave and as soon she got up her head spun and she just tripped and fell into Manav's arms. Manav realised that Unnati body was burning. He got worried and started blaming himself for her condition. He hugged her tightly. His eyes were almost watery.

Manav: Unsu tujhe bahot tez fever hai. You are burning Unsu. Oh god I am so sorry. Ye sab meri vajah se hua.

Unnati: Chup kar jaa Manav. Main thik hun. Thodi exertion hogyi hai bas. I'll take rest. Please khud ko blame mt kar. And don't worry mai thik hun.

Manav: You were already sick and still you agreed to shoot for my video and that too for 9 fucking hours and now you are literally burning. How could I not worry?

Author's POV:
Seeing Manav like this melted Unnati's heart. Manav was a very caring friend which she knew but this time she saw something in his eyes which was other than friendship. Little did she know that her bestfriend has fallen for her already.

Unnati: Please shaant ho jaa. Acha mujhe ghar chodh de. Mai medicine lekar sojaungi.

Manav: Tera dimaag kharab hai? Tune hi morning mein bataya tha na that your parents are out of station and tere ghar par koi nahi hai. Do you really think I'll let you alone in this condition? You are staying here only.
Unnati kept quite because she knew Manav won't let her go.

Manav gave Unnati some medicines and took her to his room where he made her lay down and sat near her. He started caressing her hair which made Unnati fell asleep and after sometime he also slept. He slept the whole night in sitting position and while holding her hand.

_______________________________________

It was a huge chapter. I hope you like it. I'll be posting one more chapter after this and that would be it for today.