Part 54

Rishu: Guys Tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho?

Manav: Kya hua Rishu?

Rishu: Tum sab aise baith kaise sakte ho. Let's hit the dance floor.

He grabbed everybody's hand and pulled them to the dance floor. He then went to Unnati who was sitting on the wheelchair.

Rishu: Tujhe kya lagta hai mai apni B'ful ko bhul jaunga?

He took her to the centre of the stage. Everybody started dancing encircling her. Unnati was looking at everybody. Though she couldn't dance with them their happy faces were enough for her. Seeing her like that made one person a little emotional. It was Arsh. He took her to a side and then sat on his knees.

Arsh: Paa kya zarurat thi aapko rider banne ki?

Unns: Ek dum se kya hua Paa?

Arsh: Aapko aise dekh kar acha nhi lag raha. Hum sab dance kar rahe ho aur aap aise baithe ho.

Unns: Mujhe toh acha lag raha haina tum sabko enjoy karta dekh aur vaise bhi mai bahot jaldi thik hojaungi fir aap sabke saath khub dance karungi.

Arsh: Bs jaldi se thik hojao aap fir hamein dher saare chai sessions bhi toh karne hai.

Unns: Yess chai sessions toh best hote hai. Maine aapke saath vale chai sessions bahot miss kiye.

Arsh: Maine bhi paa.

They hugged each other. Addy came near them holding a beer bottle.

Addy: Beer pioge Unnati?

Unnati looked here and there in order to see if Manav was watching or not but to her relief, he wasn't.

Unns: Yesss!! But Manav ko mat batanaa please.

Addy: Koi BT nhi hai. Koi kuch nhi batayega.

Arsh: Mt pila Addy. Manav ko pta chal gya toh pitega tu.

Unns: Paa yaar. Manav ko tab pta chalega na jab usse koi batayega. Hum teeno ke alawa koi nhi hai yaha.

Addy: Haan tu chup kar Arsh. Vo bichari vaise bhi enjoy nhi kar paa rhi kam se kam aise hi thoda enjoy kar legi. Ye lo aap piyo.

Unnati took the bottle and drank it in one go.

Unns: I need more.

Addy gave her another bottle.

Unnati: I want more.

Addy: Nhi bs. Two bottles are enough.

Then Arsh got an urgent call and Sanku started calling Addy so they eventually left from there. Unns wanted to have more drinks. She was disappointed because usse aur booze nhi mili. Then she looked at her right and her sight stopped at a tray having a lot of Tequila shots placed on a table.  She wasn't too far from that table. She looked here and there and saw that nobody's watching her. She slowly moved towards the table and then took one shot. It tasted nice. She went for another shot and like this she had total 5 shots of Tequila. She was now 2 bottles of beer and 5 shots of tequila which made her head spun.
After sometime Addy came back and saw Unns was not there. He then looked at his right and saw that she was there near the table. He went there and saw 5 empty glasses. He then looked at Unns who was already intoxicated.

Addy: UNNATI??? YE SAB AAPNE...

Unns (while being drunk): HELLO ADDY BOIII... ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR CHAPPAL.

She was laughing and giggling and shouting.

Addy in his head: Isse toh chadh gyi. Marr gyaaa....