Part 161

Sorry for keeping y'all waiting but I am finally here with a huge update 🧸❤️
Without any further ado, let's get into the chapterrrrrrrr🥰
___________________________________________

After going home, she threw herself on the bed and started crying.

Unnsu's POV: Something has definitely happened to him. He doesn't want me now. He is bored of me. Usne aaj tk mujhpe kabhi chillaya nhi tha and aaj. He even walked away that too in the middle of a fight. But where did it go wrong? We were enjoying ourselves and ek dum se he had to go. What happened suddenly? Why did he had to ditch me for someone else. Is it so easy to replace me?! IF HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME THEN I ALSO SHOULDN'T.

Her overthinking was making the scenario worst.

On the other hand Manav was driving to god knows where. Unnati's words kept crossing his mind which made him burn with anger. He had never witnessed this side of her. He was hurt that despite of loving someone selflessly, that person can still accuse you of something you would never even imagine.

Manav's POV: Idk what happened to her? I was in a great mood and she had to spoil it. Vo kabhi aise behave nhi karti pr aaj.. aaj usne saari limits cross kardi. Never expected this from you Unnati.

Both of them were becoming more and more aggressive. Nobody amongst them wanted to sort things out. To divert his mind, Manav turned on the radio and on the other hand Unns played some music. So ironically the song that played "Kabhi Tumhe" from Shershah.

(I request my readers to hold here for a second and kindly play "Kabhi Tumhe" right away to have a better reading experience 😌)

So as the songs starts with some music..

Unnati who was lying on her bed listened to the tune trying to figure out what song it was. As the lyrics starts with..

Tum Agar Manaoge Toh Maan Jaunga
Main Tere Bulane Pe Laut Aaunga
Har Safar Mein Sath Tera
Main Yun Hi Nibhaunga

These lines made her go back in time when they were shooting some random reels.

Flashback:

Manav turned on his camera and put it on the tripod.

Manav: Unnsuuu

Unns: Haan?

Manav: Aaja ek reel shoot karni hai

Unns: Kaunsi?

Manav: Arey aa toh

Unns went towards him and stood in front of camera. He held her from behind.

Unns: Yeh shoot ho rha hai?

Manav: Arey ruk toh..

He hit the play button and the sound started. Unns thought that he was shooting a romantic reel but the next second she was pushed on the bed.

 Unns thought that he was shooting a romantic reel but the next second she was pushed on the bed