Part 43

Manav: Unnsu I am sorry for shouting at you but when I saw you there all droaned up in pain I lost my senses. You were so close to the ditch, it scared the shit out of me. Tujhe kuch bhi ho sakta tha kuch bhi. I don't even want to imagine that sight. I told you not to ride the bike. I warned you but you didn't listen. Tujhe kuch ho jaata toh hai jeete jeete marr jaata. You are my world Unnati. Tell me mai kaise jeeta tere bina? Aur fir jab maine tujhe pain mein dekha, dard ki vjh se tadapte hue dekha, I can't describe how helpless I felt. I was helpless ki mai tujhse tera pain nhi le sakta. The feeling was so bad I can't tell. Mai tujhse aise suffer karte hue nhi dekh sakta.

Unns hugged him.

Unns: I am sorry Manav. I won't ever repeat this I promise. I didn't know aisa hojayega. By mistake mera haath accelerator pr chala gya aur bike out of control hogyi. I am really sorry mujhe teri baat maani chahiye thi. I am sorry meri vjh se tujhe itna suffer karna pada.

Manav: Acha ab chup hojaa. My baby is already in pain usko aur pain mt feel kara. Ab ye dawai lele please.

He handed the medicine to her and made her drink water with his own hand. Unnati took the medicine.

Manav: Ab let jaa tu

Unns: I don't want to.

Manav: Please you need rest.

Unns: Sit here with me please.

Manav sat near her on the bed. She kept her head on his lap. He started caressing her head.

Manav: You scared the shit out of me today.

Unns: I am sorry.

Manav: I love you.

Unns: I love you too.

Manav: Vaise bike seekhni thi toh mai sikha deta khud hero banne ki kya zarurat thi?

Unns: Tu hi chala gya tha.

Manav: I am sorry Unnsu. Mujhe nhi jaana chahiye tha.

Unns sat straight.

Unns: Isme teri galti nhi hai isliye please don't apologize.

Manav: Hmm

She kept her head back on his lap.

Unns: ykw I never saw this side of Sanku. Vo hamesha mujhse fight karta hai but aaj he was very much concerned.

Manav: He loves you. Upr upr se pareshan karta hai but andar se tujhse bahot pyaar karta hai.

Unns: I know.

Manav: Everybody got scared seeing you like that.

Unns sighed.

Unns: Maine puri trip spoil kardi na.

Manav: Chup ho jaa. You are the topmost priority for all of us.

Unns kept quite but she was feeling very much guilty for ruining everybody else's trip. She kept thinking for a while and after that she fell asleep. Manav slowly placed her head on the bed and got up.

He went to the balcony and started having flashbacks of what happened. His eyes were wet. He closed his eyes.

Manav's POV: How could I let her all alone? What if vo khai mein gir jaati? What if usse zyada chot lag jaati? What if usse kuch ho jaata? She was so much in pain. My poor Unnsu. She's too weak to even walk. I hope uska fracture jaldi thik hojaye.

He went inside and saw her sleeping peacefully.

Manav in his head: God please isse sab mishappenings se bacha kar rakhna. I can't see her suffer.