Part 135

Manav boarded his flight. He was missing Unnsu a lot. He put on some music and went into his own zone. So it was NEENDO SE BREAKUP playing.

(Now I urge all my readers to please quickly play NEENDO KE BREAKUP and then continue reading 😽♥️)
Laga lo varnaaaaa🙃
MAAR KHAOGE MUJHSE 😑
Sun rahe ho na?!! 😏
Music shuru hogya?😌
Chalo good readers...ab padho aage
LOVE YOUUU 😽♥️)

So back to the story...take the full feels okay?!

So the song begins. He closed his eyes..

Pehle to maine yeh ijazat li khuda se
Phir tera sajda kiya
Thehra hua tha ki ibadaton ne teri
Dil mera dhadka diya

Dekhna hai yoon hi tujhe dekhna
Aakhon se tujhe chaahna
Dil mera tujhse yeh
Keh raha hai

He starts getting flashback of the very first time when he felt something for Unnati.

Flashback

It was the time of lockdown when Sanbhav were together in the Damnhouse house. Whole country was undergoing lockdown due to which going out and meeting somebody became the most difficult thing. So it was one of those nights only. Manav was scrolling down his TIkTok when he came across Unnati's tiktok on the sound Surma. She was wearing a blue choli in that tik tok. Manav was left amazed by her tik tok coz of the fact that she looked DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS. His heart started beating so fast seeing her that he just wanted to go and give her the tightest hug possible. He hadn't seen her face for a few days which made him furious. He then saw another video in the same outfit on the Hauli Hauli sound. Suddenly a feeling passed through him. He felt his heart pondering out as if his whole body felt adrenaline rush inside..as if his stomach will burst out..for the very first time in his life..he felt butterflies seeing his own bestfriend. He couldn't control. He picked up his phone and texted Unnati.

The chat: