Part 149

It was 6 in the morning, when unns woke up to such a heavenly sight beside her. Manav was sleeping like a Kumbhkaran.. his sleeling face looked so surreal. He was looking devilishly hot and cute both at the same time. She continued admiring her emenvee for some time as she didn't want to miss a single second of such beautiful sight and continued staring at him and pecked him in his sleep.

After some time he woke up and looked at her who was already looking at him

After some time he woke up and looked at her who was already looking at him. Their eyes met which instantly left her cheeks all flushed up. They both got lost in each other's eyes and continued staring at each other. They had that huge smile on their face remembering about the last night which made her cheeks burn harder. Manav being a lover wished his lady love a good morning by kissing her cheek.

Manav: Good morning love.

His voice trembled as he wished her which turned her on like anything.

Unns: Good morning my emenvee..

Manav: When did you wake up?

His voice continued trembling which made her lose her sanity.

She didn't say anything and kept looking at him. After not getting any reply, he looked at her and noticed her flushed cheeks.

Manav: What happened?.

Unns: Your morning voice is surreal.. I can't..

Manav smiled and kissed her cheek again which made her cheeks more red.
In order to control her blush, she just hugged him tightly. Her head was on his chest and she kissed him there. Seeing her blush had already made him crazy and the kiss made his heart run through hurricane.

Manav: Unnsu you are trying to wake the devil.

Unns: What am I doing?

She kissed him again.

Manav: Stop before it gets hard to stop me

Unns: Is it so?

With this she went towards his ear and sucked his earlobe.

Manav: Will you not stop?!

Unns: No (in a sensual voice)

She moved towards his neck and gave wet kisses all over his neck. She reached out to his soft spot. He was trying really hard to control but now he lost it all.

Manav: MY TURN NOW!!

With this he held her and flipped her going on the top of her and started kissing her. He first kissed her forehead then both the eyes then coming to her cheeks to her nose and then attacked her neck, giving her wet kisses there making her moan a little.
He then went to her collarbone and kissed her there and then sucked the area around. His hands were busy caressing her waist and her hands were on his back. He then move towards her stomach and kissed her navel meanwhile unns was just feeling his touches with her eyes closed. He moved upward to her face and kissed her while she responded with equal force. The kiss was a soft yet passionate.
After some time they parted and Unns kept her head on his arm while his hand was on her waist.