Part 62

Manav reached his house. He rang the bell. Sushi opened the door. He went to Arsh's room and saw Tk and Rishu were still asleep while Arsh was doing his yoga.

Manav: Chalo ji.. Mujhe pareshan karke dekho kitne chaen se so rhe hain. Uthne do in dono ko. Aaj inhe mujhse koi nhi bacha sakta.

He then went to his room. Addy was also sleeping. He quickly changed and lied down on the bed when suddenly he remembered about the letter Unnsu gave to him. He hurriedly brought the letter and started reading it.

The letter reads:

GOOD MORNING MY EM EN VEE❤️
As you know mujhe handwritten letters ka kitna shauk hai toh maine socha kyu na ek letter mai tere liye likhu I mean handwritten letters kisko achi nhi lagti.. Vaise toh ye letter mein kuch khaas nhi hoga.. bs ek appreciation letter hai for the best boyfriend cum bestfriend on this planet.
Thank you. I know I don't say too often but thank you. Thank you for being my person, the person that I can rely on even if I feel like the world has turned on me. I hope you know how much I appreciate everything you do for me and all the time you give to me. Thank you for giving everything you got into 'US' I literally don't know what I would do without you.
Thank you for putting things on hold when I need you. Thank you for being okay with who I am and for loving every single part of me. You have changed me for the better and you are the person that I aspire to be; that is one of the reasons why I love you so much.
Thank you for doing things I like, even if they are not the things that you particularly likely to do. Thanks for always asking how my day is.  Thank you for always protecting me no matter what. I feel like I can do anything when we are together.
Thank you for believing in me even when I do not believe in myself. Thank you for deciding that I am the person that you put all your efforts and energy into. Thank you for all the little things that you do.
I will never be able to thank you enough. Most of all thank you for showing that love is still exist and for always sticking around when things get harder.
Thank you for being the light of my life and for showing me that I am yours too.
I know I don't tell you enough but through this letter I tried my best to tell you My Em En Vee that you mean the world to me.
I hope this letter reminds you of how grateful I am to you. Thank you for coming into my life. As you know I am not a very much expressive person but today I feel like I should be one so that I can tell you how beautiful person you are and how much you mean to me.
Seeing you makes my entire day. Your smile, your fragrance, the way you crinkle your nose at me to let me know your listening even though you're you are exhausted and falling asleep. I love those things those tiny in significant things that make you YOU. I love how you fight me, I love how you make me feel loved, I love how you fight with me for Bronny, I love how you always compliment me. I love everything single thing about you.
This journey from being friends to bestfriends to being in relationship is something I can never explain. It is so magical, so beautiful that it only brings joy to my heart and jannat to my soul. You make me go crazy for you. I don't think I'll stop getting butterflies when I see you. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop myself from running to you when I get to see you. I won't ever stop choosing you or loving you. I never like the word soulmate before I met you but now I have no other way of explaining it. I know this is a bad analogy but it's like my soul was a rhythm and yours was a beat. My Rhythm had nothing to follow before it met you. It was beautiful mess of jumble notes while yours was an unwavering beat which was strong and loud. Together we are music on which I can dance non stop. My soul can only get peace with yours, it seems and I wouldn't want it any other way. Thankyou for everything My Em En Vee.

But Bronny is only mine and stop fighting with me on that. Vo sirf mera gugguuu haii.. mera kuchhuuu hai.. Haan agar tu mujhse kuch zyada hi request karega toh mai share kar lungi tujhse but vo bhi mai pakka nhi bol rhi.

Lastly I love you. I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART MY EM EN VEE.

Yours
Unnsu ❤️

Manav was literally in tears by now. The Unnati he knows wasn't very expressive so this letter coming from her was out of his expectations. He could feel the emotions behind each and every word written in the letter which made him a lot emotional.

Manav's POV: Unnsu handed me this paper in the morning. I didn't know this would be a proper love letter. I mean how cute my Unnsu is who still craves for old school romance in this era. I opened the letter and started reading it. I didn't know when actually I got emotional because the emotions this letter holds is something out of this world. I can feel her love behind each and every word written over here. She says that this is an appreciation letter but god please tell her how I appreciate her for being just her. She thanks me for everything I have done for her but please someone also tell her how grateful I am for her to be in my life. Jitni thoughtful vo hai mai toh uska 1% bhi nhi hun. She says she loves everything about me. Please someone tell her I love everything about her too. The whole letter was just wholesome which left happy tears in my eyes. She says that this letter will remind me how grateful she is to have me. I don't know about that but this letter will surely remind me of loving her harder each and every day.
My heart is so full right now I can't even explain.
My Unnsuu please come soon because now I want to give you tightest hug possible.

He kept the letter safely in his cupboard and then he texted Unnati.

On the texts

Manav: When are you coming?

Unns: Will be there in an hour

Manav: An hour??? NO.. take thirty minutes instead.

Unns: Areyy but kya hua?

Manav: I don't know. I want you to be here in 30 minutes.

Unns: I'll try!

Manav: I won't talk to you if you don't reach here in 30 minutes.

Unns: Okay fine.

Manav: Waiting..

Chat ends.

Manav went in the lobby. The bell rang.

Manav: Arey vaah itni jaldi aa bhi gyi.

He got excited and he rushed to open the door. He quickly opened the door.

Manav: Unnatiiii...

______________________________________

Sorry for keeping y'all waiting. I got my first dose of vaccination yesterday because of which I was down with fever so couldn't update. But now I am all fit and fine. 🤗❤️

Also yaaar aap log itne pyaare kyu ho? I mean itna pyaar? Itne pyaare messages! Mai ro dun kya? I can even tell you how wholesome they all were. 😭❤️
I got little demotivated but after your message, meri saari motivation vapis aa chuki hai.. thank you guys!!
Thank you so much..
I LOVE YOU ALL🤧♥️ You guys are literally the besttttttt♥️