Part 59

Unnati entered her house. After meeting everyone she went to her room. She went to take a shower and after coming out she just threw herself on the bed. She was feeling incomplete as if something was missing in her. Usse Manav ki aadat hogyi thi. Vo khaali room chubh raha tha usse. She was missing him crazily. After a while she slept.

The next day Unnati woke up. Her leg was paining a lot. The doctor was called and after examining he told her to take rest for few hours as the pain was due to exertion. She called Manav and informed him about the same.

On the call:

Manav: When are you coming? Mai lene aau?

Unns: I won't come today.

Manav: But why?

Unns: I was having a lot of pain so mom called a doctor. He asked me to stay at home and take rest.

Manav: But pain achanak kaise?

Unns: Exertion.

Manav: Oh haan. Traveling mein exertion toh ho jaati hai.

Unns: Haan

Manav: Koi baat nhi Unnsu. Just keep taking your medicines on time.

Unns: Yes Manav

Manav: Did you take your medicine after breakfast?

Unns: *silence*

Manav: I know you haven't. Wow. Aise kaise chalega?

Unns: I just had my breakfast.

Manav: Don't give me these silly excuses.

Unns: Sorry Manav. Abse mai medicines time par lungi.

Manav: Nhi abse mai tujhe reminder calls karunga.

Unns: You don't have to.

Manav: Arey Unnsu Punsu.. shushh. Chal take care and fatafat medicine lele. I'll see you soon.

Unns: Byee..

Call ends.

She spent the whole day either sleeping or binging and she didn't realise when it was night already.

Unns: Raat ho bhi gyi aur mujhe pta hi nhi chala.

She sat down and then remembered everything happened in the last few days. She was smiling crazily. She was so lost that she didn't realise her mom sitting in front of her.

UM: Unnati?

Unns: Mom? Aap kab aaye?

UM: Just abhi. But you were lost in someone's thoughts I guess.

Unns smiled and put her head on her lap.

UM (caressing her hair): Was the reason behind this huge smile Manav?

Unns blushed.

Unnati: How do you know?

UM: I know everything. Afterall I am your mother my child.

Unnati: Sorry Mom. I should've told you before and trust me I wanted to tell you but..

UM: Shh.. don't explain. I am really happy Unnati. You have got the most precious gem. Manav is a great guy. Mujhe toh vo hamesha se hi pasand tha. Even your dad likes him a lot.

Unns: Really?

UM: Yes. He has always liked him.

Unns: Wow Manav ko Bina kuch kare hi approval mil gya.

UM: Approval kyu nhi milega jab vo hamari beti ka itne ache se dhyaan rakhega. We know everything ki usne kaise tera dhyaan rakha kaise tujhe sambhala and how hurt he was to see you in that condition.