Part 124

Satan keeps following the man until they reach an abandoned place. It was a excluded house. They saw the man going inside. So they followed him. After following him for approx 5 minutes, the man disappeared. They look here and there and suddenly they saw Unns lying unconscious on a chair fully tied up. They ran to her.

Sanku: Unnati?!! (Patting her face)

Tk: Unnati aankhein khol Unnati?! UNNATI!!

Tears brimmed in their eyes after seeing her condition. There were wounds on her forehead, near her lips, blood clotted on them. They untied her and continued to wake her up.

Sanku: Unnati please aankhein kholo?! Tk paani lekar aa kahi se.

Tk saw a bottle was lying there. He took that and splashed some water on her face. Unns gained her consciousness but before opening her eyes, she started panicking. She was so frightened that she didn't even realise that they were her Satan.

Unns: PLEASE MUJHE MAARNA MAT..please.

Tk: Unnati aankhein khol dekh hum hai

Hearing to his voice, she realised that it was Tk. She opened her eyes.

Unns: Tanzeel! Sanku!

And she hugged them and started crying. They pulled back.

Sanku: Kya hua Unnati?

Unnati continued crying.

Satan looked at each other. Fear could be seen on their faces.

Tk (cupping her face): Usne kuch galat karne ki koshish ki?

Unns nodded in a no.

Sanku: Fir kya hua?

Sanku held her hand. He saw her hand was bleeding.

Sanku: Ye kya hua?

Unns: Tum log yaha kyu aaye ho? Yaha se chale jao please. Vo bahot dangerous hai. Please chale jao.. (cries)

Sanku: Unnati?

Unns: Please Sanku.. yaha se chala jaa.

Tk: Tujhe chodhke thodi jayenge. Chal mere saath.

And with this someone hit Tk's head from behind.

Unns: TANZEEL!!

Sanku turned around and he saw the same man standing with a rod in his hand. He was about to hit him too but Sanku stopped him and pushed him making him fall on the ground. The man tried to punch him but Sanku didn't let him. Sanku started beating the man.
Unns sat beside Tanzeel and took his face in her lap.

Unns: Tanzeel? Aankhein khol? Tanzeel? (Cries) Tanzeel?

On the other side, Sanku was continuously beating the man and suddenly, another man came and held him from behind. Now it was difficult for Sanku to take care of both the mans.

Unns saw Sanku struggling.

Unns: Tanzeel? Tanzeel aankhein khol. Dekh udhar Sanku museebat mein hai.

She then turned around Sanku and saw that one man was holding Sanku while the other moving with a knife towards him.

Unns: SANKUUUU

She grabbed a chair and hit the man holding knife while Sanku turned around and held his neck. The man got up and grabbed her hair and was about to hit her when he was stopped by Tk.

Tk: Teri himmat kaise hui usko haath bhi lagane ki?

He punched his face. Satan looked at each other sharing a devil look. They grabbed both of them by their collars and smashed them on the wall. They then kicked them.