Part 136

Meanwhile, Unnsu woke up and saw Manav wasn't around. Her head spun badly due to the alcohol intoxication. She then looked at the side table and saw a glass of lemonade and smiled because she knew it was him only who kept it. She then saw an envelope. She rested her back on the back of the bed and opened the envelope. It got a letter and a small chit.

It was written:

OKAY SO I KNOW THAT BY THE TIME YOU GET THIS I'LL BE GONE FOR 4 DAYS THAT MEANS I WILL BE MISSING OUT 4 FREAKING DAYS OF YOUR BIRTHDAY WEEK. I KNOW I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A BIRTHDAY PERSON BUT STILL. So, here is a small thing for you until I come back. 

She quickly opened the letter. 

Good morning My Dear Unnsu,

I know your head must be spinning badly so I have kept lemonade at the side table. Drink it first and then continue reading. I know you are pissed at me for leaving without meeting you but you were asleep and I really want to wake up the devil from her sleep.

Unns laughed at the devil thing.

Just kidding, my Unnsu looks the cutest while sleeping so just didn't want to disturb you so I kissed your forehead and left. Now I know you must be missing my presence around but I promise that I'll come back soon. So start your day with brightest smile possible okay? I know your obsession with handwritten letters so here I am writing one. Let me start by telling you how grateful I am to have you in my life. I don't know what I did to deserve somebody as wonderful as you. I am so lucky to have you by my side. God knows how will I able to survive these days without seeing your stupid face so I need to come back asap. 

Yaar Unnsu aur kya likhu? Mujhe nhi aata letters likhna..need to learn it from you. Ya I know tera reaction ispe "OH DEKH"..but sach mein nhi aata yaar.. Ab mai blank hogya so I guess I'll stop here. Wanted to write a long letter but you know me na... (Laughs) I am stopping here my love. Just take good care of you and try to miss me a little lesser okay? Now give me your biggest smile... Good.
Keep smiling like this only for the whole day. Dare you get sad or something, I'll break your teeth..JK
Now I am signing off. Take care my love. I'll be back soon.

I LOVE YOU

Yours
EmEnVee

Unnsu's had the biggest smile possible after reading the letter. She put the letter near her chest and smiled like an idiot. She then heard a knock on the door, it was Sushi.

Sushi: Didi ye aapke liye aaya hai..

He was holding a large bouquet full of Ferrero Rochers.

Unns took that bouquet from him

Unns took that bouquet from him. She then saw a note on the bouquet.

It was written:

A small countdown present from your Em En Vee to you. I love you and I miss you.