Part 10

Later at night

Unns woke up and saw Manav sleeping while sitting. She was touched by this. He slept so uncomfortably just to make her sleep peacefully. She didn't know what is this they both were sharing but she knew just one thing that she is the luckiest girl in the world. She then tried to wake up him up so that he can lay down peacefully.

Unnati: Manav uth! Manavvvv!!

Manav woke up suddenly: Unnati kya hua? Fir fever aaya kya? Tu thik haina? Doctor ke pass chalein? He starts checking his head and his neck. To his relief she didn't get fever again.
After examining her completely and making sure that she is fine he finally asked her.

Mnv: Kya hua Unsu? Do you need anything?

Unnati: Look how uncomfortably you are sleeping Manav. You sleep here. I'll sleep in Arsh's room.

Manav: No. I won't let you sleep alone Unsu.

Unsu: Then come lay down here with me.

Manav: Are you sure?

Unns: Yes Manav. Who asked you to sleep like this? Tu already itna tired tha and still you were sacrificing your sleep for me?

Manav: Tere liye mai jaan de saka hun ye neend kya cheez hai. Vaise bi tere sone ke baad I didn't realise meri aankh kab lagi.

Unnati: Toh let jaana chahiye tha na. Baithke itne uncomfortably sone ki kya zarurat thi? Ab sojaa please.

She moved a little bit giving him plenty of space.

Manav: Unsu?

Unnati: Yes Manav!

Manav: Why do you care for me?

Unns: Why would I not?

Manav: That's not an answer.

Unns: Why do you care? Tell me?

Manav: You are my everything. I can't let anything happen to you. I just want to protect you from every bad thing and I promise I'll do so till my last breath.

Unnati: How did I get so lucky Manav? What did I do to deserve you?

Manav: Unnati you are the girl with a the golden heart who deserves nothing but the best. You deserve each and every ounce of happiness. You don't know your presense fills the room with only and only happiness and joy. Thank you for coming into my life and being my 11:11, also my lucky charm.

Unns had tears which she couldn't control seeing this Manav took her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

They were facing towards each other, while Manav's hand was on her waist and hers on his shoulder, having an unbreakable eye contact. They didn't speak and let their hearts speak for them. This silence was very much soothing rather than being awkward. This feeling was definitely different for both of them. Not that they haven't dated anyone before. Maybe it was them experiencing the warmth of true love for the first time.

And soon they fell asleep in each other's arms. That night they had the most peacefully sleep which had nothing but sukoon.

Author's POV: How strange is this love? You don't even know when the other person becomes your only happiness. You don't understand when silence becomes the most soothing thing in the world. Having them around you is everything you desire for. And most importantly, their happiness becomes the most precious thing in your whole life.

Unnati and Manav didn't know but they had fallen for each other and that too so hard that it would take them eternity to get out of it.

All their friends can see what they both failed to see. They only hoped that one day maybe they'll realise the thing they share is only and only love. They were all waiting for that one day with all their open hearts and wished nothing but the best for them. This is what Damnfam is.

______________________________________

This chapter was just to show the purity of the love Unnav has. I hope I made my point clear and matched your expectations level. In case of any suggestions, please don't forget to comment down below.

Also the next chapter will include the most awaited part. Yes it's the challenge.
So do you'all want to have a big chapter or two small small chapters? Let me know in the comments.

Also, Thank you so much guys. Dil Hi Toh Hai ❤ tops the Ranking List in #Unnav and #TUM and 3rd in #AUA. This really means a lot.🥰❤
Much love to each one of you for liking this story ❤❤