Part 145

DAY 2 - SRINAGAR TO LEH LADAKH

After having their breakfast, they left for Leh Ladakh from Srinagar. It was a 8-9 hours journey in short they had to travel the whole day. As they were going up and up, Unnsu's nausea kept getting worsened. Her head was spinning like a top. Manav gave her some medicines and after having them, she rested her head on the headrest and slept off to escape the spinning of her head but to her. But due to the zig zag path it was getting harder for her to sleep which annoyed the hell out of her. She opened her eyes and held her head.

Manav: Kya hua Unnsu?

Unns: Mujhe bahot chakkar aarhe hai Manav

Manav: Why don't you just sleep?

Unns: I am trying to do that buttt ye raasta bahot vaisa hai.. nhi ho paa rha hai mujhse. Baar baar mai left right ho rhi hun.. I just can't sleep here.

Manav: Come here

He extended his hand.

Unns gave a confused look.

Manav: Come hereee

He held her hand and made her sit on his lap while he revolved his arms around her.

Manav: Sleep here.. in my arms

Unns: Manav..

Manav: Shhh.. it's okay.

He tightened his grip while she kept her head on his shoulder.

Manav: Feeling better?

Unns: THE BEST (smiles)

Manav smiled and kissed her forehead while she smiled and closed her eyes.
He kept holding her and she slept in his arms for quite a long time and he.. he was busy admiring his Queen-U who was sleeping like a baby in his arms. He looked at the cute sight and smiled like an idiot.

Manav in his head: Who looks this cute while sleeping?! Definitely my U. She literally sleeps like a baby.

He was continuously admiring her when he realised that he was getting captured. He looked up and saw Arsh capturing the two of them.

Manav: Kya Hua Deenu?

Arsh: Tum dono itne pyaare lg rhe the raha nhi gya..

Manav: Deenu yaaar

Arsh: Ye dekh kitne cute lag rhe dono..

He showed him what he captured.

Manav: Deenu ye kitni pyaari video hai

Arsh: Haina

Manav: Haan aur madam ko dekho kitne cutely so rahi hai.. (looking at her)

Arsh: Haan. Bichari itni der se pareshan ho rahi thi.. pta hota aise isse chaen milega toh pehle hi yaha bitha dete

Manav: Kya yaar Deenu tu bhi na

Arsh laughed.

Manav: Mujhe ye video fatfat send karde ab..

Arsh sent him the video and Manav posted it on his Triller and Instagram. After a while Unns got up. She saw Manav has slept too. She looked here and there and found everybody else were sleeping too. She looked at him and saw how cutely he was sleeping. She moved her hand on his face, slowly caressing his face and pecked his cheek. She then carefully moved his hands which were on her waist, got up and sat at her place. She was now feeling a lot better. As everybody was sleeping she decided to scroll down her feed. The moment she opened her Instagram, she was left awestruck and this was the one first thing that popped up.