A LIL NOTE FOR Y'ALL TO READ

Hello my lous,
First of all thank you for all the sweet messages on my last part. I was touched to read all your comments. It meant a lot. Really alot. Forever grateful to each one of you.

Now coming to the main thing which I want to put it out here that I have been trying to ignore since ages but now, I GUESS THE TIME HAS ARRIVED.

From past few days I am witnessing that a lot of writers are trying to copy (yes I didn't want to use this word but I have to) my style of writing. I mean I have been reading some ffs lately and you won't believe they give me the exact feeling as I am reading my own fanfiction DIL HI TOH HAI because their stories include everything as it is. Before DIL HI TOH HAI.. Satan teasing UNNAV was to be seen nowhere but now I guess it has become the only way to make your chapters more interesting and trust me I have no issues with this. But what pisses me the most is you guys are trying to copy my lines word to word without even making any slightest change..guys I have given my heart and soul to this story. You are simply just wasting all my efforts by doing such things or shall I say by COPYING.

IF YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH NEW IDEAS THEN PLEASE DON'T FUCKING WRITE..PLEASE. IT'S MY HUMBLE REQUEST (ik humble lagi nhi but please)
DIL HI TOH HAI MEANS A LOT TO ME AND I JUST CAN'T ALLOW ANYONE TO SIMPLE COME AND RUIN IT SO EASILY.

I hope I have made my point clear to all the writers out there and I believe they'll stop COPYING my ideas or my WAY OF WRITING because this time I won't stay quiet. Please don't test my patience. I have always been nice to y'all which doesnt give you the permission to diminish the quality of my writing, my story. Please try to put out your own creativity in the your story rather than copying. It will definitely help your story to touch heights, TRUST ME.

Also.. Mai kuch karu ya na karu...pr aapne ye sab dobara kiya toh mere readers hi aapko nhi chodhenge and I'm pretty sure of this so PLEASE BEWARE!! 😌♥️

And this note is specifically for some writers which obviously excludes 
aruhiiiiiiiii, Siya248, unnatilifeline, Unnatixmiracle, momy296, MahiKulshrestha, unnavian,  ..You guys are doing fantastic jobs..keep rocking.

(Idk if I'm missing out someone's name or maybe I have not written down your name intentionally. I mean if you feel guilty after reading this then you are one of them sweety 🙂)

AND mere pyaare readers mera ye roop dekhkr darrna mt. Bas khush raho..because DIL HI TOH HAI ♥️😽