Part 69

While everybody was busy in their own world. Manav went inside his room. He called Unnati. She came inside.

Unns (annoyed): Haan Manav.. kya hai?

Manav: Ye kya tameez hai baat karne ki? Aise baat karte hai?

Unns: Hanji Manav ji? Kahiye kya baat hai? Ab khush?

Manav: Bahot khush

Unns: Acha bta na kya hua?

Manav: Is prank ke chakkar mein subah se tujhse thik se baat bhi nhi ho paayi. Tujhe pta haina kitna difficult hai mere liye aise rehna bina tujhse baat kiye?

Unns (smirks): Achaa toh kisne kaha tha prank karne ko

Manav: Ab kya faida us baare mein baat karke..

Unns laughed

Manav grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

Manav: Bahot hassi aarhi hai?

Unns: Manav koi aajayega

Manav: Aane de. Aaj tujhe mujhse koi nhi bacha sakta.

Unns (smiling): Manav.. please dekh.. koi aagya toh kya sochega.

Manav: Jo sochna hai sochne de.

Unns: Please chd de.

Manav: Jo mujhe aaj itna pagal banaya gya.. mujhpr prank kiya gya un sabka revenge toh lena banta haina.

Unns blushed and lowered down her chin. Seeing her like this, he tightened his grip and pulled her even more closer. He put her hair strand below her ear as it was coming on her face.
Unns looked in his eyes which were already glued up at her.

Unns: Manav koi aajayega.

He stared at her and then left her. Unns sighed in relief. He moved towards the door. Unns followed him. But to her mere shock.. she saw him locking the door.

Unnati (surprised): Manav

He turned around and pinned her to the wall.

Manav: Tujhe kya laga mai tujhe itni asaani se chd dunga.

He went near her ear.

Manav (slowly): Kabhi nhi.. it's revenge time baby.

Unnati's face turned real red. She lifted her chin up in order to look at him. Without delaying he grabbed her waist holding her very tightly while his other hand caressed her jawline.

Manav: Look at you. You will never stop blushing.

Unns kept quite because she could feel butterflies in her stomach wandering here and there at a very high speed.

Manav: Look at me.

Unns in her head: I am already getting these tingling sensation and he asking me to look at him. Isse koi samjhao ki agar maine iski taraf dekha toh pta nhi aaj mera kya hoga.

His hand which was already caressing her jaw went near her chin and he then lifted it up gently so that he can have a eye contact with her. Unns looked into his eyes just when he tightened his grip and moved forward to kiss her. The butterflies in her tummy were now out of control. She grabbed his shirt very tightly because of the tingling sensation inside her body. Manav was kissing her gently in order to calm her down. Once Unns was calmed down, he deepened the kiss. Unns gave in. Her hands reached out to his neck then to his face. One of her hand was at the back of his neck while other was scratching through his hair. They were very much engrossed in each other. He kissed her harder and deeper. After few minutes they pulled apart. Unns could still feel those butterflies which was making her blush even more. Manav looked at her and now he was out of control. He then picked her up and gently threw her on the bed. He went above her and started kissing her again more passionately. He wanted more and more of it. He went towards her neck and started kissing her there. She was enjoying every ounce of it. She titled her head giving him more space. He then kissed at her weak spot which made her moan a little. Manav heard her moan and now he was uncontrollable.