Part 14

Will Aashna confess her feelings?

The next day

Tamasa along with Unnshi met at the studio as they've planned. They decided to call Aashna for DMFA Awards rehearsals.

Mnv: Sanku! Aashna aane vaali hogi. You have to ignore her completely. Are you ready?

Sanku: Yes I am. But mujhe darr lag raha hai.

Tk: Be a man Sanku. It's now or never.

Sanku: Beta jb tu mere phase se niklega tb pta chalega and shayad vo din bhi jaldi aayega looking at Ashi.

Tk had nothing to say and just kept his head down and smiled.

Unns: Guys meet Kaira. She'll be our actor for today. I have explained her everything.

They all met Kaira. Soon Aashna came and greeted everybody. She went to Sanku while he pretended to stay busy with Kaira. He ignored her which ofcourse hurt her.

Aashna in her mind: Who is this girl? Sanku never ignored me before.

Disappointment could be seen all over her face.

Unns to Ashi: I can see our plan working. But I just hope Aashna ko zyada bura na lage.

Ashi: I was thinking the same.

Aashna tried again to divert Sanku's attention but failed again. He didn't even look at her.

Sanku in his mind: Ignoring her is so difficult.

Aashna held Sanku's hand and took her to another room and locked the door from inside.

Aashna: What the hell Sanku? Are you ignoring me?

Sanku: Why would I do that Honey?

Aashna: You definitely were ignoring me few minutes ago. What is so special in her that you have to ignore me? I can't believe this that you chose her over me.

Sanku: Cool down Honey. She's just a friend. Why all this affecting you this much?

Aashna angrily: Because I love you.

Sanku: What did you just say?

Aashna: I love you Sanku. Mai aaj yehi soch kar aayi thi that I will confess my feelings to you but yaha aakar toh mujhe kuch aur hi pta chal raha hai.

Saying this she turned around and was about to leave when Sanku pulled her. Aashna turned and saw Sanku crying.

Sanku: I am sorry Honey. Sorry for hurting you. I did all this to make you mine.
He explained her everything.

Sanku: Please forgive me. I wasn't sure about your feelings. We had no other choice. I was afraid that if I told you and you didn't feel the same way, it might affect our friendship.
Aashna hugged him.

Aashna: I forgive you Sanku. But don't do this ever again. Promise?

Sanku: Yes, Promise my love.

He kissed her forehead. They went to the other room where everybody were worried as if it was their result day.
Seeing Aasan coming hand in hand gave them the idea that their plan worked out. They quickly went towards them and hugged them.

Unns: I am so happy for you Honey.

Sanku: Not for me?

Unns: Not at all. Hahah kidding. I am happy for the both of you.

Tk: We have finally got the first couple of Damnfam.

Sanku: Tum log gadhe ho varna do couples aur hote.

Aasan laughed while Unnav and aktk kept quite.

They decided to go to Damnfam house and celebrate Aasan's happiness.

Unns was with Manav in one car while Aktk were with Aasan in another car.

Unns: I'm glad our plan worked out.

Manav: Sahi mein nhi toh Sanku pagal ho jaata.

Unns laughed.

Unns: I wish vo log aise hi rahe. They look so cute together vaise bi.

Manav: Aur hum?

Unns: Hum kya?

Manav: Hum saath ache nhi lagte?

Unns blushed and turned her chin down. Manav smiled looking at her cuteness.

Manav: I didn't get an answer.

Unns while changing the topic: Aktk should also realise what they feel for each other.

Manav in his mind: Sabka khyaal hai isko but apna nhi dikhta isse. Unsu yaar kab samjhegi tu? Manav was lost in his thoughts when Unnati clicked his fingers in front of him.

Unns: Manav?

Manav: Haan?

Unns: Hum bhi saath mein bahot ache lagte hai.

Manav smiled. He moved his hand towards her and held her hand.

Unnati was blushing. She always craved for old school romance.

Unns in her mind: I just want to hold his hand forever.

_______________________________________
This is the third chapter I posted today. Thanks for all your love and reviews. It's means a lot.❤

Also, How many parts do you want me to update everyday? Please let me know. I don't mind posting more parts some days if I have them written. 🥰❤

Also, this ff is dedicated to #Unnav but do you want me show bonding of others members (aktk, rishzeel, sanbhav etc) or just #Unnavs' bonding with everybody? Really in need of your suggestions 😇