Part 7

After picking her up they went to Creator 21 studio and started shooting.

In between Manav tried really hard to win the competition but all his efforts went in vain because obviously there were other people and Unnati always get away from his hold.

While shooting for their first look.

Manav tried to kiss her during the shoot but Unnati gave him a deadly stare 😂 (Imagine Manav being scared by her deadly stare)

After getting the perfect shot the photographer Arun went to set the backdrop for the other look leaving both of them alone.

Taking advatnage of which, he pulled her closer and asked "kya hua meri baahon mein smile aayi ya nhi?"

Unnati: Aayi na bahot badi smile aayi. Wowie jaisiiii. Tune photo nhi dekhi?
Seeing her childishness, Manav hits her playfully on head.

When they were about to shoot for their 4th look which was the Black Outfit one. Manav almost tripped seeing how beautiful Unnati looked.

(That hayee vala moment from Unnati's last YouTube video)

Manav angrily: Unsu? Tell me one thing? Tu aise kaise kar sakti hai mere saath?

Unnati was setting her dupatta. She turned back and saw his angry face.

Unnati: Kya hua Manav?

Manav: Don't act innocent. Tujhe pta hai mai kis baare mein baat kar raha hun?

Unnati: Tu pagal hogya hai? Mujhe pta hota toh mai tujhse puchti? Kya hua Manav bta na?

Manav: Leave mujhe baat hi nhi karni tujhse.

Unnati got worried. She tried to recall what she did which made him upset.
While Unnati was busy thinking,

Manav was trying to hide his laughter.

Unnati while being confused: I am really sorry Manav but mujhe sach mein yaad nhi aarha. Agar mujhse koi galti hui ho toh forgive me please?

Manav: Galti? BAHOT BADI GALTI

Unnati: But maine kiya kyaaa?

Manav: You tried to kill me.

Unnati: Are you pagal?

Manav: HOW CAN SOMEONE LOOK
THIS BREATHTAKING? YOU ALMOST KILLED ME WITH YOUR LOOKS.

Unnati: Manav I swear I won't spare you. I was almost about to cry. I don't want to talk to you.

Manav while taking her in his arms: "Aww my unsu. Isme meri galti nhi hai you are looking DROP DEAD GORGEOUS."

Unnati blushed for a while.

Manav: Tell me how can I control myself now? I am definitely winning this competition now.

Unnati while trying to free herself from his arms: Manav koi Manav aajayega. Kisi ne humein aise dekh liya toh vo kya smjhenge?

Manav: Jo samjhenge sahi samjhenge.

Unnati: I'll give you 1000 slaps now.

Manav: That would be an honour to have slaps from you.

Unnati: Manav tu bhi na and leave me now please we still have another look to create.

Manav: Ek aur look hai? I thought ye last hai.

Unnati: Bas ek last hai vo saree vala.

Manav: Tu kar legi na? It's been 7 hours and teri tabiyat bhi thik nhi thi. We can skip the last look no issues. For me you matters the most Unsu.

Unnati: Mai thik hun Manav. Last look sabse special hai. Vo hum skip nhi kar sakte.

Manav: Mere liye toh most special hai. Afterall I will be seeing you in a saree.

Arun: Guys setup ready hai. Let's shoot.

After getting the perfect shot they quickly changed for their last look.
They both looked like a Royal Couple.

Manav POV: OMG this girl is having me all drooled over her since the very beginning of this shoot. She matches the level of Deepika without even trying. How can someone look so pretty? She is taking away my breaths without even knowing. My heart is literally pondering out of my chest. Oh god what is happening to me?

He soon realised someone has pinched him.

Manav: Ouchhh

Unnati: Where were you lost?

Manav: Are you pagal? Tune mujhe pinch kyu kiya?

Unnati: Pichle 5 mins se tujhe awaaz de rahi hun. Pagal hai?

Manav: I got lost in my thoughts yaar Unsu.

Unnati: Manav tu sach mein idiot hai. Can we have our last shots? I am really very tired.

Manav: Haan Haan Chalo.

Manav noticed that Unnati was very much exhausted and her health wasn't much supporting her.

After wrapping everything up, Manav took her to Damnfam house.

_______________________________________

You guys are the best😭❤
Thank you for all the love that you are giving on this ff. It was just a try and I didn't know that you people will actually like it.

And sorry for making you wait for the challenge. I want to take everything slow. I just want to say the challenge part will be worth the wait.