Part 15

They reached Damnfam house and told Arsh, Addy and Rishu. They were all very happy for Aasan.

While everyone were sitting and chit chatting, Unnati received a text saying "meet me at the terrace in 5 mins"
Yes it was Manav's text. Unsu smiled reading the text which was noticed by Aashna.

Aashna: Someone is blushing. May I know the reason?

Unns: Aisa kuch nhi hai. Manav wants to meet me at the terrace.

Aashna: Ahem Ahem. Alone time huh?

Unns: Honey tu bhi? Sanku kam tha jo ab tu bhi.

Aashna: Acha acha tu jaa. Mai sabko diverted rakhti hun.

Unns quickly went upstairs.

When she moved out of the lift. She saw that lights were off. If you know Unns, she is afraid of darkness. Unns got scared and started calling Manav.

Unns: Manav mujhe bahot darr lg rha hai. Yaha bahot andhera hai Manav.

She felt something on her hand and soon realized that it was Manav. Manav held her hand and took her upstairs.

Manav: Sorry Unsu. Mujhe pta nhi tha vaha andhera hai.

He caressed her hair and gave her a forehead kiss which calmed her down.

Unns: Why do you call me here?

Manav: Wanted some time alone with you.

Unns smiled. They started walking.

They were walking so closely that their hands met. Manav held her hand and they were walking hand in hand. They both had a smile on their face. The air was refreshing. They didn't speak. They were enjoying the moment to the fullest.

They stopped after a while and Manav pulled her for a hug. Unnati's head was on Manav's chest and Manav's hands were on her waist.

Manav while hugging her: Unsu?

Unns lost in his arms: Hmm?

Mnv: Tu mujhe kabhi chodhke toh nhi jayegi na?

Unns parting the hug: What made you think so?

Manav: I don't know. Aise hi thought aaya mere mann mein.

Unnati: Nhi aana chahiye. It shouldn't have crossed your mind in the first place itself.

Manav: Hmm.

Unnati: Manav I will never leave you. You are my number one. I would never think of leaving you. Jo bhi tere mann mein thoughts hai aise unhe please nikaal de. I can't imagine my life without you.

He hugged her back and this time more tightly. They were lost in the moment when Manav's phone rang.

Manav while being annoyed: Always a mood spoiler.

Unns laughed.

He picked up the call.

Manav: Everybody is calling us. We should leave.

Unns: Haan haan chal.

Manav while leaving landed a peck on Unsu's lips leaving Unsu's eyes all widened. She was shocked because she wasn't ready for that. Manav smiled at her cuteness and held her hand and took her downstairs while Unnati was continuously blushing.

They all had dinner and called it a day.

At Unsu's Place:

She came home and changed into her night wear and lay down on the bed. She started recalling all those moments she spent with Manav. She had a huge smile on her face. She hugged her pillow tightly and continued thinking about him.

On the other side.

Manav was smiling without any reason which Arsh saw.

Arsh: Deenu? Pagal khaane chalein?

Manav: Huh?

Arsh: Tu bina baat ke muskura raha haina toh mujhe lga tujhe zarurat hai shyd.

Manav giving him deadly stare.

Arsh: Acha bta toh aisa kya hua jo tu bina vjh muskuraye jaa raha hai? Achaaa betaaaa smjh gya mai. Tu isliye khush ho rha haina kyuki aaj cheat day hai?

Manav again gave him an intense look.

Arsh laughed.

Arsh: Acha chal seriously bta Paa ke baare mein soch raha haina?

Manav:...

_______________________________________

Next part soon. 😉❤