Part 148

It was around 3 am when Unns woke up. She opened her eyes and saw Manav was not around. She got up with a jerk. Her heartbeat rose as not finding Manav beside her that too in middle of the night and at such place was hell scary.

Unns: Manav?!

Her sight then landed on the a person sitting beside the bornfire. The person looked familiar which helped getting her heartbeat in place. She called him but he gave no response. She wrapped herself in the clothes and went outside. Manav was sitting on the wooden block completely lost in the starry sky in front. As he sensed something beside him, he looked at his side and found his Unnsu.

Manav: What happened Unnsu? (Immediately looking away)

Unns: Ye toh mujhe tujhse puchna chahiye na? Kya hua? Yaha kya kr rha hai?

Manav: Neend nhi aarhi thi... (Looking away)

Unns realised that he had swelled up eyes.

Unns: Manav were you crying?

Manav: Nhi toh? Pagal hai? Why would I be crying?

He was looking at the other side.

Unns: Look at me

She tried to turn his face to her side but he was adamant enough to not let that happen. She finally did turn it towards her and saw his eyes were red, corner of eyes swelled up. Her heart beat rose seeing his so pitiful sight. She sat in front of him on her knees, cupping his face.

Unns: Kya hua Manav? Is everything okay?

He kept his hand on her hand.

Manav: I don't know Unnsu. Everything is making me so freaking emotional.

Unns: Manav kya hua?

Manav: I don't know. Everything feels like I am living in a dreamland. Starting from a very small town to actually living in the city of dreams all by my own, from pursuing law to becoming a content creator, from knowing just a bunch of people to actually knowing celebrities, from deciding to never fall love to actually be head over heels in love... Everything feels so surreal.

He takes a deep breath.

Manav: My life has never been this happening. I have never imagined all of this and now living in this moment feels like I am dreaming. From struggling through failed friendships, relationships and what not to coming at this point where I've got everything I ever longed for. I have the best people to call my parents who mean the Universe to me. I have a freaking huge family who love me like crazy.. be it TeamMnv, Unnavians, Damnfans. I am blessed with the best of friends in this entire planet who are there for me no matter what.  Arsh jo ek awaaz mein sab chodhke aajata hai.. jisne mujhse Dosti ka asli matlab sikhaya..Ashi jo meri harr ek baat sunne ke liye ready rehti hai bhale hi mai usse kitna bhi annoy karu, Tk jo mere upar jaan chidhakta hai although sabse zyada tang bhi vohi karta hai, Sanku jo mujhe apni jaan samajhta hai pr shayd vo ye nhi jaanta ki uske chehre ki ek smile mujhe roz jeena sikhati hai, Addy jiska din mujhe dekhe bina shuru nhi hota.. usse kaun samjhaye ki usse dekhe bina mera din khatam nhi hota, Rishu jo mere bina kuch kar nhi sakta..jis tarah vo meri care karta hai shayad hi mujhe aisa dost kahi milega.. usse dekhte hi pyaar aajata hai, Aashna jo meri harr galti pr mujhe correct karti hai.. agar vo mujhe meri galtiyon pr na tokti toh mai aaj yaha nhi hota jaha mai hun. My whole Damnfam, my most priced possession. I don't know what I did to deserve each and every person from them.
Then comes my love, my Unnsu..

With this he takes her hand in his hand and kisses it.

Manav: Who mean the world to me. The girl who never fails to bring smile on my face. The girl who has made me fallen for her so hard that I don't think I would ever come out of it. Unnsu, you don't know how grateful I am to you. You don't know Unnsu, what you mean to me. I have never ever felt what being in love is until I met you. You complete the void in me. You complete me like a missing piece completes a puzzle. You have made my life so much better that now a passing a single minute without you feels eternity. You are that person I have longed for since ages. You are that blessing I had prayed for. You are that happiness I have always desired for. Within no time you became my everything and I couldn't be more grateful for that. You are the person I am looking forward to live my whole life with. You are the person I am looking forward to forever call Mine because Unnsu you are the reason of my happiness. You make my heart smile. You are my HOME IN A PERSON. With you, I feel like I'm home. You are my 11:11 which means you are my most longed desire. I don't know what I'll do without you. I can't even imagine my life without you. I don't know what I did to deserve you Unnsu. Sometimes I think maybe I don't deserve all this. Maybe I don't deserve you.